Home Invasion

The episode opens in a small Medieval tavern full of elves. 

Suddenly Leonardo kicks open the door. Everyone stops talking to look at him. He goes to enter but bumps his head on the low door frame. Rubbing his head, he ducks and enters the tavern. "Not what I expected, but I guess that's the point, "Leonardo said.

Angered, the elves rise from their seats and draw their short swords. Others nock their bows and aim the arrows at Leo. He is quickly surrounded. The elves shoot their arrows, but Leo grabs a round wooden table and ducks behind it. The arrows pierce the table, but Leo is unhurt. 

He jumps to his feet to meet the attack of a number of elves. Leo slashes and dodges, then he leaps onto the bar top. "I hate stooping to your level, but I'd better lower my defenses, "Leo said. Alison in a cloak chuckled as she sat near the bar.

Leo fights over a trio of elves before leaping off the bar. He winks at her then he slides between other elves, slashing as he goes. He parries the attack of an elf, then disarms him, sending the short sword into the ceiling. "Looks like you guys came up a little... short"Leo said. 

An elf at the top of a staircase begins blowing into a ram's horn. All of the elves back away from Leo and hide. The tavern is rocked by thumping sounds, and then a huge rock troll breaks down the door. "Whoa. This just got ugly" Leo said. 

The troll swings his ball and chain mace at Leo, who leaps away. Leo hits the side of the fireplace feet first and pushes off just as the troll swings the mace again, smashing part of the fireplace. Standing near a wall are Cody Jones and Splinter, both wearing hooded cloaks.

"Leo's in trouble. That thing's gonna mash him into turtle tetrazzini" Cody said. "Be not hasty. Watch and learn"Splinter said. Leo bounces around the room, avoiding the mace, but a hit near him sends him back against the side of the bar. He rubs his head and then looks up. 

Overhead is a large chandelier filled with lit candles. It is held in place by a chain that winds down along the wall and to a reel. As the troll stomps towards him, Leo leaps up onto the bar.LeonardoLights out, big guy" Leo said. He spins and slashes the chain. 

The troll looks up to see the chandelier coming down at him. It lands directly on top of him, laying him out flat. Sparks jump around on the troll's body. "He did it!"Cody said. Cody and Splinter walk over to the troll and Leo jumps down next to it. 

Alison smiled as she put down her hood. She walks toward them. The form shimmers and changes into its true shape, that of a battle bot. The entire tavern phases out to reveal that the four are actually inside the holo dojo.

"This new battle simulator's great, Cody, "Leo said. "It is, as my sons would say, totally awesome" Splinter said. "Cool. I can't wait to show it to the guys...Think you can help me out?"Cody said. "Anything for you!"Alison said. The trio walks towards the exit. "Of course, this was just the beginner's level. Next time we'll crank it up a notch. There's no telling what this thing can do"Leo said. The battle bot sparks again.

*Play title song*

In Cody's penthouse, Serling is in the kitchen with Michelangelo, Athena, and Donatello. 

"Really, Donatello, how many times do I have to tell you?"Serling said. Donnie is squatting on the floor in front of a kitchen bot. He has the front panel off, while behind him Serling holds parts on a tray. 

"That is a cuisine nine-thousand kitchen bot, not your personal science project," he said. "Don't bust a servo, Serling"Donnie said. He is making adjustments to the inside of the bot. "I'm just tweaking this unit so it'll make the chicken fries crispier," He said.