Notes From The Underground part 2

The creatures got closer to us.

We walk back into the lab. "Ah, I think I speak for all of us when I say Zonks!" Mikey said. We threw our bookbag as the blue creature sprays acid. It misses but the acid melted the floor. "That's it, "Raph said as we grab our weapon. 

"OK, you guys take the three on the left"Mikey said. "There ARE only three," Raph said. "There's for each for you and I'll be odd turtle out with Alison," Mikey said as he held my arm. "You're telling me, "Raph said. The red creature throws a unit at us but misses. 

Mikey pull me away as the other fought the creatures. "No. We have to fight back" I said. "No way!"Mikey said. I pull my arm and ran to help them. I kick the blue creature. I held my scythe close as it roared at me. I did a battle cry as I ran toward it. 

It spits acid and I dodge it. How can I get close without getting melted? I need to confuse it. I ran toward it but then move in different directions. It look confused until I got close. I wack my scythe at its head and it walks back. "Homerun, "I said. It roars then chases me.

Bad idea, Bad idea! Wait...I got a better idea. I ran to a wall. I slide and the creature hits itself. I laugh as it glare at me. I yelp as it spits acid at me. I dodge it and glare at it. "You are so rude. Where are your manners?!"I said then it hisses at me, making me yelp again.

I stick my tongue out but it ran after me. I quickly ran off. Leo pushes a table, making the creature hit a panel. "Thank you, lovely!"I said. Raph gasp then glare at Leo. He try to walk toward us but got distracted by the stone creature.

"Lovely?" he said as he blush. The creature spit acid but I push Leo away. "Thanks," he said. "Don't thank me yet" I said. I raise my scythe and ran toward it. The blue creature grabbed the blade and try to push it away but I wouldn't let it. 

"Hey, I know these monsters are vicious abominations but guys we're not holding our own out there, now let's dig deep," Mikey said. We keep on fighting the blue creature until it sprays acid onto the glass silos, causing them to crack. "You will take no more of us!"Leo said.

"We're not here to take anybody, "Leo said. The glass silos fall and are about to land on the Blue creature. "Look out," Leo said and save the creature. They both look at each other. "Why have you attacked us?"Leo said. 

The blue creature seems puzzled then the red creature attacks him. "Leo!"I said. Leo landed on Mikey. "You knows something Mikey? They're thinking we're somebody else" Leo said. "Ah man that's just great, we're getting our shells sh-elected at someone else's fight?"Mikey said.

"Then I vote to get the shell outta here," Donnie said. "Runaway, that ain't my style," Raph said. "Call it a tactical retreat, let's move, "I said. "We're leaving," Donnie said as he pushes a button with his Bo-staff which opens a sealed door. 

As we head down the corridor the monsters begin to follow. We enter another room, Donatello tries to open the door at the end but won't open. "It's sealed tight" he grunt. We look at the door and decided to close it. I sigh once we close it but the creature bang on the door. 

"Somebody gonna answer that?"Mikey said. The red monster bursts the door as the stone monster emerges from the floor and is about to attack us. "NO!"The blue creature said. It stare at us then he looks at me. I grip on my scythe. "Say the word bro," Raph said.

"Easy Guys, it's ok," Leo said. The blue creature sniffs us. "Who are you?"It said. "Not who you think we are, "Leo said. "And you...You smell different. I can't place it" it said. "Ah must because of my perfume?"I said. I could feel someone looking at me. 

"Then why do you carry those!?" it said as it points at Donnie's bag. Is it talking about the crystal? "Whoa! Wait a minute! We found these crystals in a cavern where staying that's all" Leo said. "Yeah and just what business it of yours anyway?"Raph said as he stood beside me.