𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟏

────── ★★★ ──────

────── ★★★ ──────

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟏
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐒

────── ★★★ ──────

For the first time since she arrived, Everly walked through the streets of Hyperion Heights with a purpose. Her mind raced with a million different thoughts as she passed by the cursed citizens, who never received a greeting in return from the blonde woman. The Purest Heart's head was so far lost in her own head that she failed to notice the person watching her from across the street. Drizella just watched Everly as she wove through the small crowds that surrounded her on her way to her destination. The Tremaine woman continued to stare at the blonde woman for a moment longer before she turned around and continued on her way.

Everly just stood outside the doors of Sunshine Market for what felt like an eternity before letting out a long sigh and walking through the door. Fletcher and Dawn instantly greeted their mother the moment she walked through the door. They stayed by her side as she walked down the aisles in search of an orange marmalade sandwich.

"Did you finally figure out a way to break Dad out of the Curse?" Dawn asked, causing Everly to stop in her tracks and look down at her children.

"Not yet. Right now, I'm helping your Uncle Sam and Hook with something," the Purest Heart told them before she watched the smiles on their faces grow, "before you get any ideas, it has nothing to do with the Curse."

"We know that," Fletcher said while he and his sister continued to bounce around in front of their mother, "you just want to spend some time with them."

Before Everly had a chance to respond, the sound of the twins' cursed names being called cut through the air. The Thorne woman's entire body tensed while Fletcher and Dawn looked up at her with large grins on their faces. After letting out a long sigh, Everly turned around to face Felix as he continued to approach them.

"There you two are," the blonde man said as he wrapped his arms around the twins before his attention fell on Everly, "I hope they aren't bothering you too much, Jo."

"They're not bothering me at all," Everly responded while doing her best to keep her growing emotions at bay, "they were just helping me find the orange marmalade sandwiches."

"Let me guess, it's for Tilly," Felix said, causing the Purest Heart to send him a confused expression before the former let out a laugh, "she's the only one who ever gets those. Wait here. I'll go grab a fresh one from the back."

After receiving a nod in response from the Thorne woman, Felix turned around and walked back in the direction he came. As she watched him go, Everly couldn't help but reach into her bag and wrap her hand around the box that contained his bracelet. The Purest Heart wanted nothing more than to give Felix his possession to see if it would restore his memories. But she couldn't bear to see it fail and crush the one shred of hope she had left.