𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟒

────── ★★★ ──────

────── ★★★ ──────

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟒
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐒

────── ★★★ ──────

Everly could hardly believe that she was with her entire family at Roni's, laughing and sharing stories like they used to at Granny's. It felt as though no time had passed. The Thorne woman's fingers were intertwined with Felix's as she sat beside Sam and Katherine with Austin on their other side. The last time Everly could remember being this happy was the day the twins were born. Ever since then, it always felt like the world was against them. But today they were victorious and could finally relax.

All of the adults had large smiles on their faces as they watched their children spend time together for the first time in over a year. Cassie was holding Lucas' hand so tight it looked as though she'd never let go as she watched Will talk about how boring his cursed life was. Everly wasn't surprised to find Jasper staring up at the Jones boy with awe in her eyes. She always knew something was going on between them before the Curse hit. She was just happy to finally see the Tremaine boy happy.

It wasn't long before Henry walked toward them and offered his daughter and wife drinks. Everly couldn't help but let her smile grow as she watched their interaction, loving that her nephew was finally as happy as she was. The Mills man soon sat down to join them before their conversations and stories continued.

"How about a toast?" Regina suggested as she sat down in the last empty seat near where her family was sitting. Everyone instantly grabbed their drinks before holding him out in the middle of their large group. "To being together."

The smiles around the room instantly grew as they tapped their glasses together. It wasn't long after that when the door opened followed by a familiar voice. "We can drink to that too, and eat to it. We brought some of Sabine's beignets."

Roland's smile grew even larger, if that were even possible, as he got to his feet and raced toward Robin. Their laughter filled the air as the Hood boy took his sister into his arms and spun her around in the air. Their embrace lasted for another moment before the Hood girl begged her brother to put her down. It didn't take long for Roland to honor her request as he set her back on her feet.

"Hey, Alice," Everly called out, drawing everyone's attention toward her before she continued speaking, "how's your father?"

"He should be discharged from the hospital and back home today. So, things are starting to look right-side up."

────── ★★★ ──────

Later that night, Everly and her entire family were squished into her apartment, but they wouldn't have it any other way. While the boys were getting their things set up in Roland's room, the girls were doing the same in Cassie's. Everly and Felix were out in the family room catching Sam, Katherine, and Austin up on everything that happened in the last year. Their lives finally felt normal again despite still being stuck in the cursed town. But that didn't matter to them much in the moment, what did matter was that they were finally back together.