𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟓

────── ★★★ ──────

────── ★★★ ──────

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟓
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐌

────── ★★★ ──────

The floor was the first thing that greeted them after they landed on the other side of the portal. Everly let out a small groan as she slowly pushed herself to her feet. However, she instantly froze when she realized the group was much smaller than before. While Henry, Regina, and Felix were getting to their feet, Sam, Katherine, Austin, Hook, and Rumplestiltskin were nowhere to be found. Confusion flowed through the Thorne woman's veins as she looked around for them, only to be greeted by darkness and an eerie feeling in her gut.

It wasn't long before everyone else began noticing they were missing allies, causing them to copy Everly's actions and look around for them. Henry began calling out to them, hoping that maybe they were somewhere nearby. But all he was greeted by was silence.

"What happened to them?" the Mills man questioned while looking over at his mother.

Regina hesitated for a moment as she continued to look around before finally responding to her son. "I'm not sure. But we've got bigger things to worry about."

"Where are we?" Everly asked while pulling Felix closer to her side after seeing the bones all over the floor.

"Rumple's castle. The Wish Realm edition," the Mills woman responded as she and Henry began exploring the room. Everly and Felix immediately copied their actions and went in the opposite direction right as Regina continued speaking. "Looks a lot darker than the original. By the looks of it, a few things have changed since the last time I was here."

"Yes, they certainly have," a familiar voice called out, causing Everly and Felix to freeze. Neither thought they would ever hear that voice again, and neither wanted to. The couple instantly exchanged a worried look before their attention moved toward the mirror in front of them, only to find Peter Pan staring back at them. But instead of being free and causing mayhem, he was locked in the stocks on what seemed to be a pedestal.

"Pan?" Felix questioned while Regina and Henry walked across the room to stand beside him and Everly, "what happened?"

"My son happened," the boy hissed without even attempting to hide the hatred in his voice, "he never forgives and he never forgets. Guess neither of us grew up."

"Your son took my family. I need to know where they are," Everly responded after drawing as much confidence she could muster as she kept her eyes glued to Pan.

The brunette boy just stared at her for a moment, as if trying to remember how he knew her. It wasn't long after that when he opened his mouth to respond. "Your guess is as good as mine. But I recommend you abandon all hope of finding them and leave. Because all the good things come into my son's castle...they never come out."