𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟗

────── ★★★ ──────

────── ★★★ ──────

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟗
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆

────── ★★★ ──────

After helping Regina cast one last Curse to bring all the realms together a week ago, everyone was able to go back to their everyday lives. Austin not only went back to working at Granny's diner, but now he co-owned it. And Lucas had been working there to get closer to the Nova man, who officially adopted the young wolf when they arrived back in Storybrooke. Sam went back to working with Emma and Killian at the sheriff's station while Katherine reopened her animal shelter. Marci had been volunteering with her mom after school to help with all the animals, something that she always loved doing. On the other hand, Will had been spending every free moment he had with Jasper, who was finally able to find a place where he truly belonged.

A large smile was plastered onto Everly's lips as she and Felix cooked breakfast in their loft. She heard the faint voices of Cassie and Lucas while they talked on the couch and discussed what they wanted to do with their Saturday. Upstairs, Fletcher and Dawn played pirates with Roland and Neal, who came over to spend time with them instead of helping their parents on the farm. The Thorne woman would be the first to say how shocked she was by how much her brother had grown in her absence. She knew they were gone for a long time, but she still didn't expect to come home to a twelve-year-old boy. Only Felix knew about the guilt she felt for leaving Neal to adventure in the New Enchanted Forest. But that made her even more determined to spend as much time with him as possible.

It wasn't long after that when Everly and Felix began serving breakfast for those in the loft with them. The sound of plates being placed on the table was enough to capture the kids' attention and bring them to the dining table. Laughter soon filled the entire loft as everyone ate their breakfast and conversed with each other. The Thorne woman never thought there would be a way when they could spend time together like this. She always thought there would be a monster watching them from a distance, making them constantly look over their shoulders. But now they were finally given normal lives, something that a lot of them took for granted before.

After finishing breakfast and helping with the dishes, Cassie and Lucas left to meet up with Marci, Will, and Jasper. While they did that, Roland took Dawn, Fletcher, and Neal to meet up with Lucy and get ice cream. Everly was now sitting down on the couch with her head on her husband's shoulder. Felix had his arm wrapped around his wife and kept her as close to him as he could. Both of them knew that they would be meeting up with Sam, Katherine, and Austin soon so they wanted to take a moment to sit in the silence of the loft and enjoy each other's company. But they lived in Storybrooke, and moments like that didn't last very long.