I- The Obsession Journey Begins

(Everything in italic is what the person is thinking in his or her thoughts)

•••

I have succeeded to live 27 years in this cruel world .

Everyone I have ever loved have always left me behind . My dad died when I was 15 and my mom got married to someone else when I was 19 . She said that her husband doesn't like the idea of her having a daughter so she told me to forget about her and take myself as an orphan . And I have moved on .

Since then I have worked my ass off . I used to get monthly allowance from my mom but then also I had various jobs so that I can pay off my college fees .

After I graduated I did my masters in medicine and surgery and now I am one of the best Surgeon/Doctor in Korea's biggest hospital - Carefree Hospital.

I am one of the senior doctors in our hospital and I earn 6 million dollars each month .

I am where I am because of the hardwork I did . And I am very much proud of myself .

"Ma'am the breakfast is ready" Sarah my maid said

"I am coming" I said as I tied my hair in a ponytail and made my way downstairs .

I sat on one of the chair and Sarah kept a plate of waffles in front of me.

"Is Beomgyu up ?" I asked

"Yeah he is getting ready" Sarah said as she bowed and left.

After a couple of minutes Beomgyu came down the stairs and sat in front of me and started eating.

"Same old schedule ?" I asked

"Yeah same old schedule" He said and put some chocolate syrup on the waffles.

"Yah...are you okay ?" I asked

"You have been acting weird since last week" I said

"I am fine" He said and took a sip of his orange juice.

"Oh come on you can't lie to me . I have known you since we were in diapers" I said

"Cmon spill it" I said

"I am worried about my apartment . I don't know how long it is going to take to renovate and I can't exactly stay at your place for that long" He said

"Why can't you stay? I have literally no problem about you staying here . In fact now that you stay at my place I don't feel lonely" I said as I took another bite of my waffles.

"Stay as long as you can" I said and smiled .

I finished eating and kept my and Beomgyu's plates in the sink.

I grabbed my sling bag (Or whatever you call it) and my car keys while Beomgyu grabbed his phone and wallet .

We both sat inside my car and I drove off to the hospital.

We reached the hospital in 20 minutes . And I walked in with Beomgyu .

"Good Morning sunbae"

"Morning" I and Beomgyu said as we made our ways to our cabin.

Taehyung's Pov

Jimin rolled a huge map on the table

"Okay so here is the plan . Taehyung , Yeonjun and Taehyun are going to enter from the left entrance and you 3 will reach in the main hallway" He said as he pointed at a specific point on the map . A door which was in the middle of the hallway , which had two entrances.