XXI - (Idk what to keep as the title)

I bursted in the meeting room , that was a bad decision since taehyung was having a meeting. 

His eyes made his way to me .

"Leave" he says and I sighed turning around on my heel to leave until—

"Not you love . Everyone . Leave" he says as everyone looked at each other confused , a glare was all it took from taehyung for them to stand up and quickly leave. 

When they left he smiles at me "What is it that you are here for ?" He asked calling me over to him .

I quickly walked towards him "I need a favor" I said as I reached him .

He rolled his seat back out and turns towards me .

He pats on his lap "Come sit and tell me what favor do you want ?" He says and I roll my eyes and took seat on one of the chairs. He stared at me for a moment before he reaches out for my seat and pulls it closer to him . He then picked me up from my chair and put me on his lap.

"No I don't want to sit" I tried standing up but he held me tight against his chest .

"Stay it's not like I am eating you"

"Yeah but I still don't want to sit on your lap" I said trying to get up again but he held me so tight that I couldn't even budge .

"I said stay" he whispers against my ear.

"What is it that you want ?" He asks kissing me on my earlobe .

"I–I want you to–" i felt him move my hair to the side and move his kisses to my neck . He bit on it as a groan left my mouth "Continue love" he says and I curse under my breath .

"I want you to –" a moan slipped out of my mouth as he licked the spot he just bit "I want you to look over my friends . I am afraid jungkook will get to them" I said and he licked it one last time before he made me face him .

"What will I get in return ?" He asks and i scoff "You'll have me here" I said and his face turned in a confused expression .

"If jungkook comes here , threatning to kill my friends if I didn't leave with him , I will literally leave with him in a heartbeat. So yeah as long as my friends are safe , I am here" I said as his eyes darkened .

"Do you like it so much here? That you don't want to leave with him?" He asks smirking but I scoffed "I don't but I just don't want to be tossed between you and him as if I am an object" I said as I angrily stood up , but he just held my hand and made me sit back on his lap .

"I'll keep them safe , so just...stay" he says as he nuzzles his face in my neck .

"You smell so good . I remember you smelling like cider and lilies when we first met now you smell mode like strawberries and roses"

"Taehyung I need to leave"

"Just a few more minutes , I have been working since the morning . Your smell brings me comfort" he says and makes me lean back against his chest .

I sighed and that's when my eyes fell on the door . Yoongi stood there leaning on the door .

His eyes clearly said 'Should I pull you out of there ?' To which I just shook my head . He smiles and nods as he walked away .

"Do you like Yeonjun ?"

I stiffened up looking back at taehyung "What are you talking about? Of course I like him" I answered .

"No I mean do you like hum romantically ?"

"What? No"

"You guys act so close that I sometimes feel like you'll fall for him" he says and I chuckle .