XII - Plan is changing?

Jin's Pov

"Whats wrong with her ?" Beomgyu asked me , while he stood next to me .

"She hasn't got good sleep . Her muscles looked tensed when I saw her , she has fever for sure , it can be because of no sleep and pressure or stress OR tiredness"

"People faint after getting tired ?" He asked and I smacked him on the back of his head "Who the fuck made you a doctor? The definition of your tiredness and hers is wayy different , she drains her soul and then calls it tiredness and meanwhile you operate one surgery and say you're tired. Dumbass" I said and he pouted .

"Let her rest , I'll go talk to Mr.Moon (Owner of the hospital) . I'll remind him he has 3 more general surgeons . The guy overworks her just because the other 3 are from a well known family" I said as I walked off after giving a second look to jungkook and he smirked . FUCKING SMIRKED

'I am so damn sure he is involved in some illegal shit'

...

"I REFUSE TO LET YOU OVERWORK HER , come on how can you be ridiculous uncle"

"Its not my fault okay , when I tell them they say they are tired . You know I love y/n as much as you do . I see her like daughter , even I don't like overworking her"

"You know what, if they are so tired take their doctors license away or fire them because you and I both know how many people are trying to be doctors in our hospital"

"I can't"

"What are you so afraid of? The fact that they are from a well known family? Come one you're way richer than them uncle , i have literally grown up to you giving me the latest apple products to me on my birthday" I stated as I saw him realizing. 

"Yes YES YOU'RE RIGHT , I am wayyy richer than them , I'll blackmail them into working the amount they should or I'll fire them . YES I HAVE THE POWER"

'There he goes , being all mighty!'

...

"NO WAIT I AM ALRIGHT , working , walking , talking , sitting fine . Let me leave , I have rest too well , someone had booked an appointment with me . I'll be late for it" .

"FINE but you're not operating . Do the checkup , and leave , go home okay ?" Uncle told her as she nods and ran off to her cabin .

"She's so stubborn" he exclaimed and I nodded as i chuckled

...

17th August

Beomgyu's Pov

The week .

The week which follows up to her father's death .

She looks dead .

It always happen in this week .

She starts being restless , less happy , too tired , spacing out , not talking as much as she does .

And I am afraid every single time . I am just not used to her acting like this .

"Beomgyu I am leaving , got to pick some things up" she says as she walks past me but I grabbed her hand to stop her . She looked back at me "What is it ?" She asked and I sighed as I pull her in a hug .

"I know you're going through some shit , and I am not going to force you to talk about it because I know it's hurts you to talk about it so I just want to tell you I am here , I always will , so if it gets hard for you , you come to me and talk" I said as I pressed a kiss on her forehead . She smiled as she kissed me back on my cheek and waved bye to me .

Oh how much I wish her dad was alive to see what she has achieved and what she has become.

...

Taehyung's Pov

"Are you sure you saw him outside the hospital ?" I ask .

"Yes , I swear I saw him" Jake replied .

"It doesn't make sense , why would he come to her hospital ?" Jimin asked and I scoffed "Because he likes her" I clench my jaw and tried thinking of a plan .

"So you're going to change the plans ?" Yeonjun asked , I only prefer him to talk me a little casually because he joined the family when he was 18 and I liked his dedication . Basically the oldest from our recruits .

"No , I have a feeling that he knows I like her , he would have joined one and one together after that day we met each other at the hospital . And I also have a feeling that he'll try kidnapping her too to make her his" I stated as everyone was silent trying to figure out what to do. 

"21st August , block the roads after we enter with yellow barricades . We'll be following y/n so it won't be a problem to worry about the fact if she is going to enter? Take some cement too and pour it on road after we enter" I said and they all nodded .

"Don't you think we should do the kidnapping before 21st to avoid any failure ?" Jimin asked .

"We can't. It's her father's death anniversary , she'll need to spend some time with him , I can't take that right from her" I explained and he nods .

"PLAN'S SET . We'll  reach there block the road with those yellow barricades and pour cement on the road to block . After she's done , we'll kidnap her and drive away" I rehearsed and then fell on my feet as I grabbed my hair "OH WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME I RUN ONE OF THE BEST MAFIA GROUPS IN ASIA AND I DECIDED TO PLAN THIS OUT SO POORLY" I yelled as I groaned in annoyance .

"Let's just go with this plan , the worst that can happen is that jungkook will get to her—"

"THATS WHAT I DONT WANT , she's mine if he comes in the way I'll fucking kill him"

•••