XXVI- I can sacrifice the whole world for her

(Comment your thoughts)

"What's this ?" I asked as hoseok stood at the door with 2 boxes.

"Jungkook is having guests over . He wants you to be at the dinner , with this outfit" ,he said as he walked to me with the boxes in his hands . He hands me the boxes as I open them to look at what he sent .

Instead layed a white short princess dress , with puffy sleeves , a corset body and flowy skirt . There was a white bow which was tucked right under a dress , with an envelope .

Inside the envelope was a small piece of paper and a necklace , it was a silver necklace with a diamond heart in between .

It was gorgeous. 

I took a look at the paper .

Sweetheart , it will be a pleasure if you wear this and be with me at the dinner .
-J

I tucked the piece of paper back inside as I looked up at hoseok .

"When's the dinner ?"

...

I was all ready , and I just stood there staring at myself in the mirror .

'What life am I living?' I thought as I stood there staring at myself .

'From living my dream life with my bestfriends, to living my other fictional dream life , but this time without my bestfriends'

A tear slipped down my eyes . Whatever life I imagined , real or fictional I pictured beomgyu , jin , lisa and yeji living it with me .

This is shit . The life I am living right now is shit .

"Y/n it's time" I flinched out of my thoughts as I looked back to find hoseok standing at the door .

"Yeah let's go" I said as I walked to him .

I followed him "Yoongi was right about the fact that you will looking extremely gorgeous in that dress ." He said as I immediately halted at my steps .

"You talked to yoongi? How is he? He didn't get into any trouble did he? Do you also know about yeonjun? How are they? Can you t–"

"They are alright . Both of them" he said as I sighed in relief and continued to follow him .

"Are you close with Yoongi ?" I asked him

"He's my bestfriend" he said and I smiled.

We reached the stairs , and he asks for my hand , my eyes traveled from his face to his extended hand and back to his face . I hesitantly give him my hand , he slips his hand off my palm and carefully only holds the edge of my fingers and guides me down .

My eyes were fixed on him as we walked down the stairs but when I did look away , I halted on my steps as hoseok did too .

Yoongi and yeonjun stood right at the end of the staircase .

Without even thinking , I freed my hand from hoseok's grip and ran down the stairs .

"Hey hey be careful" yoongi said worried , as he took a stance from which he could save me if I did fall .

I didn't fall and when i did it was in yeonjun's embrace . Intentionally .

"I was so worried" he said hugging me back , as one of his hands on my waist pulled me close. While his other hand buried deep in my hair .

"I was worried about you both too" I said and pulled back and took a look at his face . His eyes were filled with so much delicateness and affection . I smile at him , as I caressed his face . That's when my eyes traveled to yoongi's who was looking at us with so much love .