XIV - Executed!

"Hi can I get umm white roses with baby birth flowers? Make it a bouquet please" I said to the receptionist at the florist store .

"Sure. That'll be 20,000 won" She said and I handed her my credit card , after paying she told a worker to get my flowers .

"Is it someone's birthday ?" The girl asked me as she put my flowers together. 

"Aniyo (no) it's my father's death anniversary" I replied making her stop working and looking at me . She smiled "It's alright , hang in there" I was pretty shocked to listen that , usually people would start apologising .

"When did you lose him?" The girl asked. 

"I—I lost him when I was 14 , in a car accident" I said and she sighed "Same bro . I lost my mom at that age , she had cancer"

"How old are you right now ?" I ask .

"18"

"Oh damn, it hasn't been that long" I said and she chuckled .

"How old are you ?"

"27"

"Oh shit , damn you look like you're 20"

After adding a few more roses , she handed me the bouquet "Have a nice day unnie" She said smiling , I took the bouquet to only realise there was a single white rose next to the bouquet .

"I think you gave this by mi—"

"Aniyo (No) it's for you" She said coming closer to my ear "For free . Take it" She said and backed away as I smiled and bowed as a thankyou .

I walked out of the store "Thankyou for your service" I said walking out . I crossed the road and got in my car. I put the graveyard's location on my gps and started driving.

...

RIP
Park Dong Hyun
A loved person , son , friend , husband , father

It was nice seeing it again , atleast here someone wrote something good about my father. 

I laid down the flowers in front of the grave , prayed for 5 mins and then casually sat in front of it .

"Appa , it's me , y/n . I am happy today , I successfully payed all the debts that you had pending , they cursed at me because I took too long to pay it  but then eventually they accepted it without any interest . I feel free now . All the debt , PAYED" I said as I stared at the picture on the grave .

"I wish you were here , I was ranked one of the best general surgeons in south korea . Like not only Seoul but the whole south korea , it feels nice" I said as a stream of tears slipped down my eyes .

"Why were you the one who died that day?" I cried. 

"I feel alone without you"

Crying , I don't do it often , because there is literally nothing I should be crying about , I have everything that I wanted , but my dad .

"I heard mom gave birth to a son , it's really not her age to give birth to kids . They'll probably die before he grows up . It's just stupid giving birth to a kid when you are old and can't take care of it"

I talked to him for hours , acting like he was actually sitting in front of me , in a field full of flowers , just like we used to .

I looked up in the sky as I saw the sky turned grey .

"Ahh it's evening already" I said and picked my phone to check the time. 

6:41pm

I sighed "I have Been here for 5 hours" I said and looked at my dad's picture "I guess we had a lot to talk about" I said as I smiled and got up .

"Appa , I'll come meet you very soon , for now I am going" I said as I looked at the picture one last time and walked away.

As soon as I was out of the premises I saw 5 SUV standing outside in a line .

That was the last thing I remember before I was lift up , had a handkerchief on my mouth , and the next thing I knew I was unconscious .

...

Anonymous Pov

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN YOU COULDN'T GET HER ? I PUT YOU UP IN THE FRONT FOR A REASON YOU ASSHAT"

"His men k-killed all men up in front . I am also on the v-verge of dying , I too k-killed his men , but I couldn't hold out anymore , I am so sorry sir"

I sighed .

'It's not his fault. It's mine . I should've put on as many people as I could up in the front'

"I am sending people over , you won't die"

●●●

(Anonymous pov is either of jungkook or Taehyung , you'll know who's it was in the next chapter)

(Follow me for quick updates)