VIII - PLANS

2 WEEKS LATER

"We should have been in Daegu right now" he said i fed him another spoon of the kimchi rice .

"Well its alright we can go there after you're discharged and ready to travel...i guess" i said spooning another bite .

"yeah i guess" he said sulking .

"you can videocall your grandma right now if you want" jin said from the corner , and i nodded agreeing "yeah he's right . you can videocall her now, if you miss her" i added

"She'll get worried" he said and i sighed .

"Beomgyu , we'll go when you're discharged and maybe this time jin can come along too" i said and beomgyu's eyes lit up "YEAHHHH . thats a plus point . he can join . we all can have a bestfriends road trip . lesss go" he squealed and i chuckled .

After feeding him , i began to eat my food .

"Y/N did you go for jimin's daily checkup ?" Jin asked and my hand stopped near my mouth , the spaghetti dangling near my lips .

"shittt , i forgot" i quickly finished my spaghetti , all of it in one go , which was probably 4 spoonful bites

"Easyy girl , you'll choke" he Said but i drank watEr on top and swallowed the food . i quickly picked up my coat and rushed out .

...

Taehyung's POV

"She didnt come today" i mumbled to myself .

"Kim Taehyung in love , never thought i'll live to see this day" jimin commented

"Well now that you have lived to see that day , i think i should kill you" i said and looked at him to see his smile dropped "Asshole" he said and i laughed it off .

the door abruptly opened and entered Y/N , her hair all over the place as she bent down to her knee and grasped it , taking long breaths .

i quickly got up and poured her a glass of water .

"You okay ?" i ask while reaching her with a glass of water , she looked up at me and smiled .

"Yeah just climbed 4 floors and rushed here , so just out of breath" she said then looked at the glass of water ,

"Dont make me drink more water , i just swallowed 4 spoonful of spaghetti with water , ill probably puke if i drink more water" she said and i chuckled .

"I am sorry i am late , the daily checkup ran out of my mind" she said and i smiled "no problem" i said and she smiled back . she straightened her clothes and tied her hair in ponytail making her extremely attractive collarbone show .

...

i dont like jimin

y/n rolls his shirt everytime to change the dressing and he always looks at me and smirks whenever she touches him .

'FUCKING ASSHOLE'

'Who the hell tries to make his bestfriend jealous ???'

"Park Jimin , you can get discharged tomorrow" she said while writing something on the clipboard .

'Shut the fuck up...NOOOOOO, THIS IS CRISIS . How will i meet her ?'

i saw jimin lookin at me and smirking .

'WHAT THE FUCK IS HE ENJOYING??? HIS FRIEND'S SORROW???'

he kept his eyes on me and said "Thankyou for the wonderful piece of information Doctor PARK" he then looked at her and smiled innocently to which she smiled awkwardly .