XXIII: Secrets unveil

I stood infront of yeji's apartment door , my hand itching to ring the bell . But before I did , I looked around making sure no one sees me or no one is following .

When I thought it was clear I rang the bell , and not even a second later , the door opened and I was pulled in a dark surrounding .

The lights switched open . Beomgyu stood in front of me , his hair was short . Why is it short? He liked it long .

He looked at me as if he couldn't believe . For his confirmation i take my baseball cap and mask out . And his eyes widened as he stumbled a little forward . He holds my face as streams of tears slip down his eyes .

"I knew you were not dead" he cried pulling me in his embrace .

He fell down making me fall down with him , "I cut my hair short because you liked it that way , you should've told me you were alive I would've kept it long" he said making me laugh but also smile at the fact that he cut his hair because he knew I liked his hair short .

"You didn't have to cut it short you know?" I said and ran a hand through his hair "I didn't hate your long hair" I said .

"Yo beomgyu times up" Lisa said pulling him back and lunching on me.

"You bitch I never cried so much in my life" She said smacking me .

...

"YOU WERE KIDNAPPED BY THE FUCKING KIM FAMILY OF MAFIAS ?" Yeji yelled on top of her lungs and I tell her to calm down .

"No wayy . How come one of them let you run?" Jin asked

"He didn't like innocent people getting involved"

"Damn this is the limited edition dress" Lisa said taking the dress out of my bag .

"Wash it and keep it , I don't think I tore it" I said eating the chips they gave me .

"How long have you not eaten ?" Beomgyu asked .

"Umm it took me 4 hours to reach here so yeah 4 hours" I said finishing the chips .

That's when the door bell rang , my gaze instantly looked at the wall clock .

It was 4:45 am . No one would come so early .

"Yo what's this on me" I turned to beomgyu who was looking down on a...red dot on his chest .

My eyes widened as I quickly ram to the door to open it .

There stood jungkook leaning on the doorframe smirking at me .

"I knew you'd open the door if I made my sniper target that friend of yours" he said as I glared at them .

"What do you want ?"

"Come on I thought it was obvious . Aren't you going to let me in?" He asked as I moved out of the way to let him in .

He quickly makes his way to the balcony , and takes his phone out of his pocket .

He dialed a number and brought the phone near his ear .

"Yeah get the car ready , and is the mansion ready ?" He asked .

"Uh huh , yeah that sounds good . Tell the sniper to not lose the target until I bring her" he said as my eyes widened while he kept his phone back in his pocket .

"Ohkay so the thing is...I know yoongi hyung helped you run" he said as I stiffened . He told me to not let anyone know.

"No he didn't , I ran on my own" I said without hesitating but he just chuckled "That bag that you carried , it's yoongi hyung's and I actually gifted him that . So yeah I know" he said as I looked over at the bag and then looked back at him .