XIX- The Attack

"Everyone has a bulletproof vest right ?" I ask them as they shout a yes .

"Good . Assemble in the cars" I say as I walk back in the house and walk straight to the the couch in the living room , where I saw her run to. 

"Leaving ?" She asks acting non interested .

"Yes and don't try to run away" I remind her but she just looks at me with a poker face .

"You have my bloody bestfriend on gunpoint . I wouldn't do such a mistake ATLEAST when you have a guy following me around . 2 guys now . I liked Yeonjun more" She says as she pours herself a glass of water .

"They'll protect you incase someone breaks in" I stated as she choked on her water and started coughing .

"You're expecting someone to BREAK IN?!" She said emphasizing in the end .

"Well yeah a particular someone but no worries you'll make out alive , he wont hurt you" I say with a innocent smile on my face while she stared at me terrified .

"Just leave" She says and I walk towards her as she leans back in defence . I lean down at her level and press a kiss on her forehead .

"Be good" I say as I moved back , and left .

Y/N's Pov

"Do you guys have a hand sanitizer by any chance?" I ask and they both chuckle as one of them goes away to look for it .

"What are your guys names ?" I ask them and the one with me stiffened up. 

"I am heesung and the one that left is Taehyun" he says and I nod bringing my feet up to sit cross legged .

"Why are there 2 of you and not 1 like yeonjun ?" I ask as he looks at me confused .

"That's because he's the head of the recruits . It will take atleast 2-3 people to match his strength" the taehyun guy comes from behind and hands me the hand sanitizer "Here Miss Park" he says and I bow as a thankyou and take it from him .

I pump some handsanitizer on my hand .

"I don't know if it's hygienic to put it on my face but fuck it" I rub the hand sanitizer on my hand and put the leftover on my forehead .

I mean it smelled good .

"So I didn't actually understand it.  Can you explain again ?" I ask taehyun and he smiles and nods .

"Mr.Kim , Mr.Min , Mr.Park started this family of mafias . Mr.Kim is the leader , but he started recruiting people and the first recruit was Yeonjun . He was called the legendary recruits of all time because he was literally good at everything , shooting , knife play , archery , and even hacking , until Jay was recruited he was the backup hacker . Mr.Kim made him take care of you because he's the best and replaced him with the 2 of us because he knew only 1 of us can't match his skills" taehyun explains and I sat there staring at him .

"Damn man is talented" I say and they both chuckle .

"What position do you hold ?" I ask and they both stared at me for a minute , then looked at each other then back at me .

"Do you want to see the list of the top 10 recruits ?" Heesung asks and I excitedly nod .

They both lead me somewhere near taehyung's room .

"This is the room where Mr.Park plans all the missions" heesung says opening the door .

The room wasn't messy , there was just a stack of files in the corner . And a wall which was covered with a curtain .