II- Wounds Getting Treated

I woke up early and walked to the washroom and started getting ready .

I brushed my teeth , took a bath , and dressed up in my uniform . Which only included my blue tee and my blue pants .

I asked Beomgyu last night if he was able to go to the hospital today and he said Yes so I have to go back to the hospital and make sure that the boys staying in our cabin leave before gyu comes.

I entered his room and saw him sleeping so I closed the door and made my way back down the stairs . I grabbed my keys and walked out of the house after locking it .

After 20 mins I reached the hospital . As soon as I entered everyone started greeting me while I greeted back .

I quickly made my way to my cabin making sure Jin doesn't notice me cause he comes quite early.

I quickly entered and immediately closed the door , I rest my head on the door and then take a deep breath and looked back to see the brown haired guy sitting on the couch his phone in his hand and he was staring at me which a confused expression.

"Hi Ms.Y/n" He said

"Hi" I said and made my way to my chair .

"I didn't know you come so early in the morning" He said as he looked at his watch .

"It's currently 7:40 am" He said and then looked back at me.

"I don't usually come early but I had to today cause this not only my cabin , I share it with my friend so I have to make sure you guys leave before he comes . In 20 mins you guys can leave and go see your friend" I said and he hummed and goes back to his phone . While I got my coat and wore it . I clipped my name badge on the coat. And went to the coffee machine and made some coffee .

"Do you want some ?" I asked

"Umm no I don't like coffee it is quite strong for me" He said

"I am making a coffee which also has milk . Basically a cappuccino . It isn't strong it's quite sweet" I said.

"Okay then I will have one" He said and I nodded .

I first poured some coffee then some milk/creamer and made quite a design on top for both the cups.

I handed him his coffee and took my coffee to my table.

"Oh I never knew a doctor could know coffee art" The guy said

"I worked in a cafe for 1 year when I was in high school so I know how to do coffee art" I said and took a sip of my coffee.

"Mhm it's not strong" I said and I saw him taking a sip...

After 10 mins the curtains which separated the beds from the room opened and it revealed the two boys . They saw me and bowed while I bowed back . Then they saw that brown haired bow and did a whole 90 degree bow while the guy bowed back slightly.

'Boss ?'

"It's 8 am . You two can freshen up in the washroom . And you can go and see your friend if you want to" I said and the brown haired boy nodded . He drank his rest of the coffee and kept the cup on the coffee table.

"Thank you for the coffee Ms.Y/N" He said and I just smiled.

He grabbed his jacket and wore it and then he looked at the two boys.

"Come to the room 587 when you're done" He said and they both nodded.

He then looked at me and smiled and I returned the smile "Oh by the way can you help me fill your friend's file? " I asked