XXV - Her visit

Yoongi's Pov

"Where are you two going ?" Taehyung asks as I and yeonjun halt in our steps .

I turn around confidently "Got our paychecks , taking a day off . Just like everyone does" I replied and I could notice the look on his face . He didn't buy the shit that I just threw at him .

"I didn't realise you two were so close" he says and I laugh "Well you'd notice that if you took your mind off that innocent girl . And moreover a sister  brings two brothers together" I said as he flexed his jaw .

'I know he is not going to figure the truth out , too dumb for that'

"Hyung , it can't be that you are visiting jungkook right? You wouldn't betray me like that would you?" He asked flexing his puppy eyes which held the deathly stare behind them .

"I would actually do that , because of your recent events . But I'm not . Now if your majesty would approve , we have a place to be at . We'll take our leave" I replied with sarcasm as we both walked out .

Y/N's Pov

I walk down the stairs , and noticed a blonde haired girl on the couch , jungkook sat in front of her , while he grabbed his hair .

Her back was facing me and I couldn't quite recognise her. 

She stands up in frustration I guess "YOU FUCKING SHITHEAD HOW COULD YOU BRING HER HERE ?" She yells .

'Ooooooh is this his girlfriend'

'Should I go pour fire to oil ?'

"Its to protect her . Taehyung made her wear red in that stupid annual party of his"

"HE DID FUCKING WHAT ?" She yells back and I crouch down at the staircase , to get all the tea I can. 

"Yeah , and you know how that ends everytime . I brought her here for her safety , I am not trying to control her , hell I even let her go out of the house and wander in the market and shit . I'm not controlling her okay? So calm down noona"

My brain glitches for quite some minutes before I joined the dots and came to conclusion that , the girl is actually somi . And when I did realise I get up and run down the stairs , they both obviously notice me .

"Y/n" She says with a soft voice and I smile "Hiiiii how're you ?" I ask after almost tripping while making my way to her .

"I'm good . Are you okay?"She asks and I nod .

She sighs "I'm sorry about him , he–I can basically not stop him from doing anything . I'm so sorry" She said engulfing me in a hug . .

"Oh umm it's okay , atleast he treats me better than I was treated back at taehyung's" I said and pulled back "I only miss yeonjun and yoongi from there" I said as she looked me with so much affection .

"They are easy to love" She said as if she knew .

"Anyways . Can I have food ?" She asks jungkook as she turns around .

"Yeah I'll make some"

"You cook ?" I ask and he nods "Yeah,  but I don't get the time to cook breakfast everyday" he says passing a small smile .

"Its alright if you're busy , I'll just help myself" somi offered

"No , you're here after a long time . I'll cook" he says walking to the kitchen .

"Ayy why don't we sit and chat about your experience there" She asks and I smile and nod .

...

"No wayy , yoongi and yeonjun helped you escape ?" She asks as I nodded "Damn . He might have taken you as his lost sister . Do you know yeonjun and yoongi are brothers? Like stepbrother,  no one knows that there"