XXIX- :)

I tap on the buzzer which was right next to the bed , I , beomgyu and yeji were lying on .

In the next 5 minutes , soobin entered and as soon as he did , he smiled "Goodmorning, you're up early" he said and I looked at the wall clock .

It was 9:45

"Oh you're being sarcastic" I said and he chuckled .

"Can you get the breakfast ready? I'll wake all of them up" I said as I removed Beomgyu's hand which was lying on my waist and put it to the side as I climb off the bed .

"The breakfast is already ready" he said and I looked back at him in confusion .

"Why is it ready? Jungkook said I'll have to tell you guys to prepare it when I wake up" I said but he just smiled "Mr.Jeon is home . He told the cooks to prepare the breakfast knowing you'll wakeup any moment now ." He said and the look of confusion didn't leave my face .

"Didn't he have a meeting at 8?" I asked .

"He finished it as soon a possible to have breakfast with you and your friends" soobin replied and I just stared at him with disbelief .

"Tell him , we'll be down in 10 minutes ."  I said and he nodded as he bowed an left. 

"Yah , yah , yah , wake up" I said as I shook all of them out of sleep . Beomgyu shot up at once .

"What happened? Who got injured? Worse who died?" He asked still in half sleep .

I smack the back of his head "No one died , get fresh . We need to have breakfast . I said as I removed the blankets off yeji and beomgyu and they both got up .

...

"Should we change ?" Lisa asks as I scrolled through my phone "Don't bother . Let's just go have breakfast , if everyone has brushed their teeths" I said as I get up walking to the door , allowing them to walk out first.

As soon as they all walked out I took the lead and led them to the dining area .

Jungkook Sat on one of the chairs with coffee in one of his hands and an iPad on the other .

The other servants and workers bowed as I bowed back to each and every one them . I think that caught Jungkook's attention because he immediately looked back at me and a smile instantly painted his face .

"Goodmorning sweetheart . Slept well?" He asked getting up and walking to the kitchen. 

"Yeah I slept well" I said taking a seat on his right and told the rest to take any place they want .

The maids set up the table with a plate of breakfast in front of all of us . I immediately dug in because I was hungry. It was a bowl of rice with soup , some kimchi and grilled pork belly on side. 

"Here these are for you ?" I turn to the voice to find jungkook standing with a bouquet of flowers . My eyes widened in disbelief . I looked up in his eyes , to see his crescent shaped eyes because he was smiling .

"You told me you liked hydrangeas and peonies , so I got you bouquet of them" he said and now that I looked at the bouquet, it had purple and blue hydrangeas with baby pink peonies. 

I instantly get up in gratitude and take the flowers from him "Thankyou these are beautiful" I said and he pats my head "I'm glad you liked them . I'll get them set up in our room" he said and I nodded as we went back to eating .

"How did the meeting go ?" I asked him and he looked at me confused and I raise my eyes in question "No it's...it's just the first time you're asking me about my work or anything in general . The meeting went well even tho I rushed it , but they won't be able to deny the proposal I kept forward , so I'm expecting to hear back" he said and I nodded .