IV- The Uninvited

"Why don't you give me y—" She was interrupted by a loud sound , we all flinched .

It was a sound , I didn't think I will hear again .

A gunshot .
Followed by 2 more gunshots .

My first reflex was to duck my head down . And they did too . I looked straight at somi and jungkook . Somi looked at me with fear in her eyes .

"Don't worry I will keep you safe" I said as I got up and ran to the door . I locked it .

I then pulled the curtains aside , which separated the beds and the cabin .

I crouched next to my bed and took out a shoe box from under the bed .

I came back to my table . And opened the shoe box to make sure the things were inside.

I took my walkey talkey out of my pocket .

And changed the channel from 3 to 10 .

"Kim Seokjin do you copy ?" I ask and I heard a beep from the other side .

"This is Kim Seokjin I copy"

"Did you hear the gunshot? Where are you ?" I ask

"Yeah , I am in room 587"

"What are you doing there ?" I asked .

"After finishing the surgery I came here to check if jimin was alive or you killed him"

"Haha so funny" I replied as I rolled my eyes .

"Listen , stay in room 587 , I am coming there"

"No no no no you're not coming here okay? You're not putting yourself in danger"

"Shut up I am coming there" I said as I turned off my walkey talkey not letting him speak .

I looked back at somi and jungkook .

"You'll be fine . Right now we'll go where jin is , cause it's better to stay together in these situations . Please try not to be scared" I said as I made my way to them . Jungkook got up first , then he helped her sister .

Jungkook didn't look bothered but somi did , she was afraid .

I held her by the shoulders "Don't be afraid . I'll keep both of you safe . I promise" I said and she nodded .

"We need to leave now" I said as both somi and jungkook nodded.

I made sure I had the shoe box , and my walkey talkey with me .

Since room 587 was on the floor above us , we used the stairs cause using lift would be useless , moreover whoever invaded the hospital will know there are people on this floor .

We sneaked out to the stair case which was right next to the lift . I opened the door to the staircase and made sure to lock it from the inside.

We hurried to the floor above us which was the 8th floor .

Now since room 587 , was one of the vip's room , it was in the end of the hallway .

I first opened the door and looked to my left and right making sure no was there .

"Okay plan . You both see that plant there ?" I asked as they both nodded looking at the huge plant .

"There is a chance that the invaders are controlling the CCTV so when the CCTV's eye is not on this side we will run towards the plant and hide behind it . Now , the eye stays at a place for 10 seconds then change . So we have exactly 10 seconds to run towards there and hide behind the plant . And we need to hide synchronizally so that we aren't visible behind the plant . Am I clear ?" I ask and they both nodded .