XVII - (Cant think of a title)

"Noona be careful"

"You can let go of the ladder . I will not fal—" my foot slipped and I did fall . But yeonjun made sure I didn't fall on the ground , he caught me mid air .

My hands automatically circled around his neck as he held me tight against his chest .

"I told you to be careful" he said and sighs .

"Whats going on here ?"

We both turned to the door from where the voice came from .

Taehyung stood there with his jaw clenched and arms crossed .

"Hyung i-its not w-what it look l-like ?" Yeonjun stuttered as he rushes to my bed and puts me down on the bed .

He rushes off to taehyung and does a 90 degree bow in front of him "It isn't how it looked like , she was painting a mural on the wall while standing on a ladder but her foot slipped and I caught her", he says while bowing .

'Why does he look so scared ?'

"Fine . I trust you" taehyung says as I saw yeonjun release a sigh of relief .

He pulled his head back up . And then looks at me and then back at taehyung . He gulped again and looks at me signalling me to look at taehyung .

I confusingly look at taehyung to find him with his jaw clenched and eyes boring a hole in my soul .

"Done staring at him love ?" He says and I look at yeonjun confused , but he just frustratingly face palmed himself and then signalled me to do something.

"Bitch you have a mouth for a reason , use it" I say as I saw taheyung turn to look at yeonjun , and yeonjun turn to face the wall frustratingly.

"I am sure he wanted to say look at me not him" taehyung says and I look at him and roll my eyes .

I walk back to the ladder , climbed up a few steps and signalled yeonjun to hand me my pallete and he did . I continued painting .

He didn't leave my room .

"Am I invisible love?"

"For me? Yeah you are"

I look down at yeonjun while he had his head against the wall .

I nudge him on his head with my foot as he looks up "What are you? Sick?"

"Maybe he's just frustrated that you aren't talking nicely to me and is afraid that he is the reason why and also probably thinks I'll kill him" 

I look at taehyung "No he isn't" I say and look at yeonjun for confirmation but he just shook his head .

'Wait is what taehyung said true ?'

I got down the ladder amd protectively stand in front of yeonjun "I wont let you kill him" I say .

He just scoffs "You being that overprotective of him while not even paying me heed just brings him closer to death"

"You won't kill him . I know it" I say as I saw his eyes turn somewhat a little softer but then back to dark .

"You've been in your room for a week . I gave you the freedom to go in the garden too , why stay locked in ?" He says as I roll my eyes , climb back up the stairs . Picking up my paint brush .

"I have been making this" I say and looked around the room which was covered in mural I was painting. 

"Your art is good" he says and I smile , but let it dissappear as soon as it appeared.

"Got it from mom" I say casually going back to paint my mural .

"How were your parents ?"

"I don't think we are close enough to talk about my parents" I say with a stroke of my brush .

"I want to get close to you"

"To what? Fuck me?"

"No , to know your trauma and comfort you , to understand why you just mentioned your mom with no interest , to know why you became a doctor , to know why you have been locked up in this room just to paint a mural . To know you better and be there for you"

I scoff as I place my brush on the pallete .

I turned my head around to look at taehyung "Don't you already know that? Because of all that stalking"

He smiles "I want to hear it from you . The information , it seems boring until I hear it from your mouth" he says and she stared at me for a reaction but I gave him none . I went back to painting like normal .

"Do you want to go out ?"

"To the garden? No thankyou . If any day I go out there , I'll go alone" I say

"I didn't say the garden . I asked you , do you want to go out? And from out I don't mean somewhere inside my property" my brush paused halfway in the painting . I look back at him from the high above place .

"I am not joking love? Do you? I have a place i like to go , I'll take you there" he says as he looks at me with full of hope .

"So Park Y/n do you want to go out ?"

'Should I or should I not ?'

'What if he does something like kill me?'

'You idiot why would he kidnap you if he only had to kill you' I heard somewhere from the back of my head

"Tick tick y/n , time's running out"

"Tick Tick 1"
"Tick Tick 2"
"Tick Tick 3"
"Tick Tick 4"
"Tick Tick 5"
"Tick Tick 6"
"Tick Tick 7"
"Tick Tick 8"
"Tick Tick 9"

"FINE stop with the countdown . I'll go with you"

"Wise choice m'lady , get dressed , I'll meet you outside" he says and looks at yeonjun "Come to my office I need to talk to you" he says walking out .

"Ah noona , why did you talk to him like that? What if he kills me? I am just 25" he says and I looked at him and reassured him he isn't getting killed . After a few seconds he leaves making me alone in the room . I picked up snow (The dog incase you forgot) and made my way to the closet.

"Snowie. Tshirt and shorts work right ?" I ask as he licks my nose making me giggle .

●●●

(Suggestions for the title ?)

(Internet's shit can't upload the banner . I'll upload it later . Hope you liked the chapter?)