XIII - Tf happening?

"HE CAME IN WITH A FREAKING 4 INCH CUT AND SAID IT WAS FROM A FENCING SWORD . LIKE BRUH FENCING SWORD DOESN'T EVEN cut through your mass because of the gear , and even without the gear it wouldn't matter" Jin yelled in my ear .

"I'll call him in and ask him , don't worry" I tell him .

"You better do , that guy , I don't get good vibes from him because first of all he was stabbed the first time he came in and then the second time he comes in , he is again stabbed , second he has a sister who owns her own hospital yet he comes in this hospital , third you said he didn't flinch when he heard the gunshot . That guy is sus , you need to block his patient ID" he said and I nod understanding whatever he says because those all were facts .

"But he's somi's brother"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE IS SOMI'S BROTHER? just because he is her brother that doesn't mean he is good , or not in any illegal stuff" he yelled again

"Bro stop yelling , it's a fucking hospital" I say and he calms himself down .

"Just talk to him" he said and walks to the door but before leaving he turns around "Call that Park Jimin guy too he too came with a bullet in his torso  . I dont get what kind of job they have which involves them to get stabbed and...shot" he said and leaves as the door slams behind him .

...

There was a knock on the door and I knew exactly who it was .

"Come in" I said as the door opened and jungkook stepped in .

"Good afternoon miss park" he said as he smirked and walked inside .

'Ahh I am getting a bad feeling about this ?'

He came and sat on the chair right in front of me and smiled ear to ear .

"What is it that you call me for Ms.Park ?" He asks and I smiled innocently "The thing is Mr.Jeon—"

"Please call me jungkook" he said cutting me off as I stared at him in annoyance before I continued "The thing is Jungkook , our hospital has a policy — we don't treat criminals , we keep a record of every patient treated so every patient has a ID , you came in twice with a wound which was caused by a knife or a blade both the times , so I want to know how did you get it because if you don't answer me I'll have to block your patient ID of our hospital" I said and he sat there for two minutes straight staring at me .

"Do you want the truth ?" He asks .

"Yes of course the truth" I said staying patient .

"What if I tell you that I stabbed myself just so that I could come here again and get treated by You?"

"I would tell you that , that's bullshit" I said staying calm .

"Well I guess the truth is bullshit" he said and relaxed in the chair and crossed his arms behind his head.

'I'll hit him'

'I swear to the god I would'

"Can you please tell me how did you get stabbed before I block your ID?" I asked one last time as he turned to look at me and then laughed .

'HAHHAHAHA I cracked such a nice joke didn't I?'

I stayed patient as i saw him stare at me "Uh I am sorry , I'll tell you the truth".

"Uh so the first time my elder cousin brother and I were cutting vegetables for a stew we were making and then we had an argument on something and he accidently stabbed me . Accidently may I add ?"

I stared at him and then scoffed .

'I have had enough'

"Somi doesn't have any cousins , she disclosed that in an interview" I said and he kept smiling .

"I see that she really is your inspiration" he said and I picked my telephone and dialed a number .

"Yeah send the securi—"

The line was cut off when jungkook pressed the switch hook , I looked up to see him leaned on the table and a difference of only few inches left between us .

I gulped as he smiled and one of his fingers makes it's way to my chin "Feisty aren't we ?" He says and I push his fingers away .

He falls back on his chair and stared at me "You can block my ID . I am what you think , a criminal" he said as he gets up .

"I like you, you're feisty . Stay safe Y/n" he said as he tucked his hands in his pocket and walked out .

The door closed behind him and I scoffed "Should I call the police or what ?" I said to myself .

...

Few minutes later while I was resting the door knocked again .

"Come in" I said as I sat up right , just to see Taehyung walk in .

"Oh Mr.Kim , I called Mr.Park tho" I said and he chuckled.

"He's out of town so I came in" he said as he took a seat in front of me .

"What is it that you want to talk to him? Tell me , maybe I can answer" he said sweetly and I nodded as I prepare myself again. 

"So Mr.Kim our hos—"

"Please call me Taehyung"

'STOP CUTTING ME OFF I forget what I have to say'

"Ofcourse , umm so Taehyung our hospital has a policy which says we can't treat criminals , and our hospital keeps record of every patient that stepped in our hospital and every patient has their own ID , and the thing is Mr.Park came in with a bullet in his torso , so I was just wondering what happened"

"Oh we were caught in a cross fire , some thief and cops" he said

"If there was such a crossfire it would be broadcasted on the news" I told him as I saw the color of his face blow away .

He smiled as he leaned back on his chair , he sat with his right leg on his left as he grazed his chin and stared at me. 

"You're smart" he said .

'GOSH don't tell me another one'

"Taehyung...I don't have time to waste , answer me or I'll block your ID and you'll have to leave" I said but he smiled and got up. 

"Ms.Park you can block me , I can't tell you what do I do or what he does but it's the same and it would be a lie if i say it  doesn't include anything illegal" he said as he walked to the door but then stopped and looked back at me "Take care of yourself" he said as he walked out. 

'The fuck is happening ?'

•••