XXX- A day well spent

On our today's plan , we first went to the nearby market , to pack food to eat in the garden of aphrodite , and buy some things .

"Let's split. Yeji and beomgyu come with me , jin , jungkook and Lisa you guys go get food packed . Sounds good?" I ask and they all nodded .

We all went separate ways . I and Yeji walked to this small stalls who were selling small canvas paintings since we both were very fond of paintings .

Beomgyu's Pov

While yeji and y/n walked to the small stalls selling painting , I walked to a jewelry stall . They had a lot of small , minimal , stainless silver gold coated jewelry. Exactly the type y/n likes .

I went over and started checking out the small jewellery. Y/n had always loved flowers , butterflies , stars and the moon .

So I tried finding jewelry befitting everything she likes .

In the end I picked up a golden plated necklace which had a Saturn with a  moon and stars as a charm . And a pair of butterfly earrings , and a ring which encircled as a brach of a flower .

"Are you sure they won't rust in contact with water?" I ask before handing them the money .

"No they definitely will not , they are made up of stainless steel with golden plating" the shopkeeper said smiling and I nodded handing her the money .

She packed all the jewelry in a small packet . And I took it as I moved forward to a flower shop .

Y/n's Pov

It had been half an hour , jungkook , lisa , and jin were here but beomgyu was no where to be seen .

"Y/n calm down , you know beomgyu , he must be nearby buying you something" jin said as I called beomgyu for the 5th time. 

"Then why the fuck is he not picking up? This is an unknown city. He doesn't know shit around here , what if somet–"

"Nothing would happen" i turned around at the familiar voice that cut me off and beomgyu stood 10 meters away from me .

He had a whole bouquet of tulips , with a few handbags .

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have taken this long" he said as he walked towards me and smiled . I sighed as I looked straight in his eyes "You got me so worried" I said and he started chuckling. 

"I'm sorry I was just buying you some stuff. Here this is for you" he said handing me the huge bouquet. Then he reached out in one of the big hand bags and took out Two more rather small bouquets .

"Here these are for you 2" he said as he handed the small bouquets to Lisa and yeji .

"Oh thankyou so much" they both said as they took the bouquets from beomgyu .

I smiled as I saw the difference in the sizes of bouquets .

Beomgyu had always only been friend with yeji and Lisa just because I was friends with them . But he always had respect for them , and it was visible . He was bringing me flowers but he didn't want Lisa and yeji to feel bad so he brought them flowers , but the sizes told how much effort he put in putting the 2 different sizes bouquet .

My bouquet was definitely made by the flowers he hand picked . While the other 2 bouquets were just simple red roses .

"Oh and I also bought these things . Can we sit down somewhere , I'll show you everything I bought you ." He said and I nodded and he took my hand as he led me to a bench .

"Sit down sit down" he said as he keeps the bags also on the bench next to me .

Jungkook's Pov