XI - 'This is kinda sus tho'

Beomgyu's Pov

We were back in Seoul . We had a pretty blast back in Daegu . And now we were back refreshed .

Or maybe not...

Y/n walked in the cabin and as soon as she did , without even noticing me she pulled the curtains aside and flopped on the bed .

'Umm okay' I stood up and make my way towards her , I sit on the bed parallel to her .

"Bruh you okay ?" I ask

"I have been conducting surgeries back to back for the last...idk 8 hours? I had a surgery in the morning , I was so refreshed. It was a quick one only 1 hour then as soon as I came out of the room they dragged me in another surgery . Like I know I am a general surgeon but that doesn't mean you will drag me in everything"

I let her vent . Hearing her is actually funny , makes me think that I am living my best life . I am a neurosurgeon , which means , I am surgeon specializing in nervous system which is = brain and spinal cord . And there aren't many surgeries regarding those 2 . So most I do is stuff in the emergency section because those are some basic stuff anyone can do and have around 2 or maximum 3 surgeries , but those are long .

While Y/N is actually a general surgeon which basically means she can conduct a surgery of most parts of the body . Must be tough for her.

She is 1 of the 3 general surgeons we have . The best one among them tho .

"Do you want coffee ?" I ask and she opens her eyes and looked straight at me.

"Fuck coffee , I need food . I haven't eaten anything since the morning"

"On it mademoiselle!" (madam in french) .

I draw the curtains and let her take a break . For the start I make her some coffee before I get her food, while her coffee was brewing the telephone on her desk rang and I picked it as soon as it rang to make sure it doesn't affect her sleep . She can get grumpy when woken up like this .

"Hello"

"Hello Miss Y/n we need you for a surgery"

"Hi this is Beomgyu , can you get someone else? She's tired so she's taking a nap"

"Oh beomgyu-ssi . Aren't you in a surgery ?"

"Uhh no , I came back 30 minutes back"

"Oh okay , it's actually a brain surgery , we thought you were occupied with another surgery . Will you be able to come in instead of her ?"

"Yes of course . Can you tell me if jin hyung is free ?"

"Yes he is! He just came out of a surgery"

"Okay okay . Cam you please keep him at the reception ?"

"Sure"

I quickly pour her coffee in her mug and walk back to her .

"Yah y/n! I made you coffee" I said and she jerked up in one shot .

I chuckled and handed her the coffee mug . "I need to go for a surgery .I am sending jin hyung to get you lunch . What do you want ?" I ask .

"Oh umm . I am craving fried chicken and jjangmyeon"

"Okay I'll send him to get you some . Finish your coffee in the meantime" I said and she nodded as I left .

I made a sprint to the reception . As soon as I entered I spotted jin hyung , I took my wallet out , handed him some cash "Y/N's in cabin , can you go and get her some fried chicken and jjangmyeon . I need to go for a surgery" I said and as soon as he nodded. I turned around and sprinted to the operating room .