> CHAPTER 6 <

His POV
That girl! OMG! She was so damn pretty! I just fell in love with her when I first saw her! Her brown dazzling eyes, her shining black hair, each and every feature of her was perfection! How can noone fall for her. No! No! I can't let this happen! I can't make the same mistake, I can't ruin my life again for the same mistake! I have to stay the way I was all these years. I can't for her, I just can't fall for any girl! C'mon Sumedh you can do it! I think I should stay away from her as much I can. How can I even think about falling for a girl whom I am barely aware of. I don't even know her name.

POV ended~

It was Mallika's second day at the college and she thought of staying a bit for alarmed than her first day as she already got some people against her but her face beamed with joy when she spotted Jannat standing near the gate waiting for her as she promised her last day. Mallika felt more than happy to spot Jannat waiting for her and sped up her pace.
"Good Morning my little munchkin! What's up!" Jannat greeted with her warmest smile.
"I am great Jan!" Mallika greeted her back with a sweet smile.
"Ahh! My munchkin looks so cute while smiling!" And with that she pulled Mallika for a hug.
Soon after their little conversation, both of them headed off to their own classrooms. Mallika seemed to be very Jolly and happy today but alarmed as well. Suddenly she noticed something very surprising.
"Look! It's the senior's sidekick!"
"Yeah! I even heard that she calls Jannat Ma'am by her nickname!!"
Two girls whispered looking at her. They didn't seemed much happier to know about the good relationship between her and Jannat which made Mallika feel quiet uneasy and 'out of the crowd'! She didn't want to live as a senior's sidekick. She didn't herself to be whispered about.
For one moment she thought that she should stop her friendship with Jannat but then she remembered how Jannat gave her the warmest hug and saved her from a bully! But she also didn't want to be her senior's sidekick. She thought that she should talk to Jannat about this as she should be the giving her the best solution about this matter and continued to ignore those whispers.