> CHAPTER 25 <

Both of their attention soon shifted as they both felt a familiar laughter coming from some distance. Sumedh and Mallika were awestruck by whom they just saw. It was Ron and Avery laughing and talking to other employees with their hands intertwined together. They knew something was fishy as they had been noticing both Ron and Avery being too friendly to each other these days. The couple didn't waste a minute and were soon standing behind Ron and Avery without their notice.
"Ahem Ahem!" Both of them coughed in unison grabbing their attention. Ron and Avery looked at them with wide grins plastered on their faces.
"A very good evening sir and ma'am! " They both greeted in unison. Realizing that they said that in unison made both of their cheeks turned pink.
"Good evening to you too! But I get a feeling that we still lack a bit of information about you two?" Mallika smirked making the pair blush hard.
"Yes, we really need an explanation! " Sumedh said pointing to their intertwined hands with a raised eyebrow and a smirk which was enough to make the pair blush harder.
"Actually..ummm..mm, me and Avery are dating for a while now!" Ron stated scratching the back of his nape. Avery couldn't utter a word as she was already a blushing mess. When Suddenly Avery felt a warm embrace around herself. It was Mallika hugging her with happy tears rolling down her cheeks.
"Congratulations Avery! I am so happy for you! You know what you always remind me of someone who used to be very close to my heart! She was just like an angel in my life. She was my ultimate guardian and even my best friend. I still miss her a lot. I don't even know where she is now but I just want her to be happy. Avery, I know I have been really hard on you but believe me, all these years you were the only person I interacted to and got attached real fast even if it took me an eternity to realise. I am so happy for you girl! You really deserve a loving and caring partner and I have full faith on Ron as well!"Mallika gave them both a warm smile. Avery had never witnessed this side of Mallika, but she couldn't hold it back anymore and hugged her back tighter.
"Thank you so much maam! I am really grateful to have such an amazing person like you in my life! You were my motivation from the very first day and I just tried following your footsteps! Thank you so much ma'am for guiding me!" With that she burst into tears.
"No...  not ma'am! Call me Mallika or better Mikks! That sounds better I guess! From now on you are not only my personal assistant but my best friend as well!" Mallika shot a reassuring smile wiping away Avery's tears.
"Congratulations Man! You really got yourself a beautiful partner! May you both be blessed! Wish you a successful and happy life ahead." Sumedh pulled Ron into a light embrace while Ron responded to it by hugging him back.
"Thank you so much Sumedh!"

  XXXX

WOAH! THIS JOURNEY WAS PRACTICALLY HUGE! I AM REALLY EMOTIONAL TODAY. THIS WAS MY FIRST EVER WATTPAD WORK OR BOOK! I NEVER REALLY THOUGHT THAT I WILL GET SO MUCH LOVE AND SUPPORT ON THIS ONE! SO WITH THAT WE FINALLY COME TO AN END OF THIS STORY! 😭❤. IF YOU ALL WANT AN EPILOGUE THEN COMMENT DOWN! I WILL SURELY POST ONE IF I GET MORE THAN 5 COMMENTS!

🎉 You've finished reading Maybe! Not together Forever? // A Sumellikan Fanfiction// Alternate Universe (✔) 🎉