> CHAPTER 22 <

He finally leaned closer crashing his soft thin lips on hers with all his passion and love. Mallika was already a blushing mess but continued to sync along his lips. It was the most affectionate moment they had ever shared in their whole life. Mallika could feel Sumedh's hand on her hair slowly loosening it and deepening the kiss more and more. The moment heated up when she could feel the buttons of her dress loosening as Sumedh's chest brushed past her dress every time. Suddenly they pulled away as soon as they heard a loud gasp. It was Avery! Standing like a frozen statue with her mouth wide open. She couldn't believe what she witnessed few seconds ago!

Avery's POV
I couldn't believe what I saw just a while ago. Yeah, I agree I got a bit late coz it took a lot of time for them to prepare the lunch. But OMG! I could feel my self freezing and my mouth wide open as I saw the sight in front of me. Mallika Ma'am,  THE MALLIKA SINGH, was standing in front of me with her hair all messy and loose, the first two buttons of her shirt already revealing her innerwear and her breathing heavily due to THE KISS!!! OMG I am freaking out so much.. Huff it's was way too much for me to handle. I won't be surprised if I faint after this sight.

POV ended~

"I-i ca--n explai-" Mallika's stutters as she found herself as red as a tomato coz she was embarrassed asf. Sumedh was also a blushing mess scratching the back of his nape without even bothering to look at anyone. They both didn't have the strength to even make an eye contact with Avery. As in Avery still couldn't come out of her trance. But soon realisation hit her and she found herself all heated up and red. She was about to leave the room after what she witnessed when Mallika called her out with a embarrassed and shaky voice.
"Ave--ry!"
"Umm.. yee---ss ma'am!"
"I- I am sooo so--rry!"
"It's ok ma'am! I am sorry too as I got late with the food! I hope you had your lunch?" Avery bowed her head down in apology but still giggling in her mind about the scene she just witnessed.
"Yes-ss! You can have yours at the canteen- I'll call you sooner!" Mallika manages to blurt out. Avery follows the instruction and leaves the cabin with the two alone breathing heavily (not just because of the kiss but the amount of embarrassment they had to go through! Lol). Suddenly Mallika noticed her undone hair and her unbuttoned shirt. She facepalmed herself as imagined how Avery must had thought of herself. She quickly fixed herself up and turned to Sumedh, just to give him the most fierce look of hers.
"SUMEDHHHH!" She yelled.
"I sorry I guess.. '' He spoke in a low voice as he was felt a bit shameful after what happened.
"You know, that I don't really like messing up my personal life with my professional one?!" Mallika explained as her expression softened.
"But Mallika you never told me that Avery was here too?!"
"Umm yeah, maybe you are not the only one to be blamed!" With that she hung her head low.
"But anyways, I would never forget this moment! It was our first kiss!" Sumedh whispered in her ears and left by giving her a cute wink. Mallika was still all flustered.

Her POV~
Oh My Gosh! I just don't know what will Avery think of me right now?? I used to be her cold stern boss who always advice others not to mix up their professional life with their personal ones. But today she saw me with my boyfriend, sharing our private moment in my office cabin without even caring what's going on. SHE FREAKING SAW MY UNBUTTONED DRESS AND MY UNDONE HAIR... OML! WHAT NOW? Imma just wanna freak out. How much stupid am I?? I literally did something which I wasn't supposed to be doing?! Huff, I was just so crazy in love. But anyways, I spend the best moment of my life. It was our first kiss and it felt heavenly ♡.