Ten

Adrienne laid on her towel on the beach next to Lucy with her eyes closed when a shadow appeared to block her sun. She opened her eyes to find Chris standing over her with his arms crossed. She leaned up on her elbows to look at him. "Chris. I went to your room this morning but you weren't there."

He shook his head, holding his hand out to her which she accepted, "walk with me."

Adrienne nodded, holding his hand as he led them away from people, "Chris. I'm really sorry."

Chris sighed, shaking his head, "you weren't completely wrong."

She groaned, stopping to make him look at her, "I'm sorry I hurt your feelings. I don't know when to keep my mouth shut sometimes."

"Last week." He crossed his arms, "my last one night stand was last week." He sighed, "so like I said, your implication wasn't completely wrong. I always wear protection for one night stands though. And for the record, I had no problem wearing protection last night, it's just, you're right, you hurt my feelings. I'm sorry." He brought his hand to her hair, "I shouldn't have kicked you out of my room. I know you're already having trouble letting me in."

Adrienne shook her head, "I shouldn't have said what I said. I want to be with you, but I keep sabotaging myself."

He sighed, "I want to be with you too." He hesitated, "I... I don't want to do one night stands. I want to settle down, get married, have kids."

"Chris..."

"I know. Let's just enjoy each other." He smirked, running his fingers along her neck to her shoulder and down her arm, "maybe enjoy each other now? In my room?"

Adrienne giggled, "right now?"

Chris nodded, grabbing her waist to pull her to him. He felt her throw her arms around his neck as he crashed his lips into hers. He pulled away, keeping his mouth hovering over hers, "what do you say?"

She nodded, "yes please." She heard him laugh as he followed her back to her towel. Lucy watched her shove her things into her bag. Adrienne leaned down, kissing her sister on the head, "I'll see you later." She laughed as she saw Lucy wink at her before she grabbed Chris's hand.

********************************************************************************

Adrienne tossed her bag onto the chair in Chris's room as she felt his lips back on hers, pushing her against the door.

He hovered his mouth over hers, "don't think. Third luck's the charm?" She giggled, nodding as she felt him untying her bikini top. He lifted her by the back of her thighs, carrying her to the bedroom, pinning her under him on the bed. "Let's not talk this time." She nodded as he trailed kisses down her chest and stomach, hooking his fingers under the band of her bottoms, pulling them off quickly before removing his own.

She leaned up on her elbows, watching him roll a condom on. She squealed as he pinned her once more under him, pressing his lips to her neck.

He trailed kisses to her earlobe, "ready?"

"God yes Chris." She heard him chuckle as he eased into her slowly, making her arch her back as she closed her eyes.

"No. Look at me Addy. Stay with me love." He saw her nod as he brought his hand to her chin, pulling her lips to his. She moaned, wrapping her arms around his neck as she felt his tongue parting her lips. He grabbed her hands, interlocking their fingers as he held them above her head, "is this okay?"

She moaned, nodding, "yes, don't stop."

He panted, thrusting as he kissed her shoulder, eliciting moans as he nibbled gently. He trailed his hands down her arms to her breasts as he felt her wrap her arms around him. He grunted as she pushed him onto his back, taking over.

She smirked as she watched him surveying her body as he placed his hands on her hips. She ran her hands along his torso to his chest, leaning on him as she felt him bring his hands to her breasts. She felt him pulling on and teasing her nipples as she moaned, "Chris." He brought a thumb to her clit, rubbing as she felt the waves swelling inside. She interlocked her fingers in his free hand to help steady her as she felt the waves crashing, washing over her.

"Stay with me Addy." He grunted, feeling her clutching around him as he heard her moaning through her orgasm. He grabbed her hips to guide her as he grunted again as he released. She moaned, laying next to him on the bed. She watched him get up, going to the bathroom before coming back to lay next to her, out of breath.

He rolled towards her, "haven't ran away yet." He smiled as he heard her chuckle, "how are you feeling?"

Adrienne smiled, "good. Excellent."

He laughed, running his fingers through her hair, "want to go back to the beach?"

She sighed, "we would probably get in trouble if we stayed here all day."

He nodded, laughing again, "probably." He pinned her under him, crashing his lips into hers, hearing her moan as he did. He chuckled, pulling away to hover his mouth over hers, "come on love."

She nodded, standing up to put her bikini back on. She pulled out her sarong from her bag, tying it around her waist as she watched him put his shorts and button down shirt on.

********************************************************************************

Adrienne saw Lucy talking with Scott, them both looking up to smirk at her and Chris as they walked hand in hand back to them on the beach. She pointed between Scott and Lucy, "I'm not sure I like this friendship."

Lucy laughed as she shrugged, "why not?"

Chris saw Adam and Kevin playing beach volleyball. He held his hand out to Lucy, "why don't we play?"

Lucy stood up with Alice and Piper, looking at Adrienne, "why don't we do siblings verses non siblings."

Adrienne smiled, "sure."

Chris grabbed Adrienne's hand, "and I thought we could all go to the club together tonight?" He saw Lucy's hesitation, leaning towards her ear so only she could hear, "I'll drink your drinks for you." He heard her laugh and nod her agreement.