My darling

Adalyns point of view

As I watched Thomas work away on my abdomen he had a crafty eye and he did so with such precision he was a well rounded man. I watch as the creases in his forehead let up and his brown eyes shifted to glance at me.
"That should hold darling, i hope I didn't cause more pain" he looked down as he said it
I reached out and grabbed his hand "of course not love, I thank you for your hard and quick work. It must not have been easy"
Thomas's POV
I couldn't believe this woman, she had just been injured and she was worried about how I felt helping her assuming she was an inconvenience

Adalyns POV
He grasped my hand "well I believe we should get you out of that dress at once" he helped me up off of the wooden chair and into his lavatory. "Adalyn I don't have much for women's clothing but I have a silk robe I hope thats alright" his face turned flushed as he helped me out of my dress and corset, he was very much so a gentleman. He handed me a pink silk robe and was about to exit the room to leave me to my things when I stopped him. "Please Stay Thomas, I need help with this robe I don't think I can Quite lift my arm into the sleeves" almost embarrassed he rushed back to help me "Please forgive me Adalyn I thought you would need privacy" I chuckled with seem to catch him off guard as he shot me a confused look in the mirror. "My god you are the most single handily beautiful creation I've ever seen." I turned around to face him as he tied my robe only catching a glimpse of my bare chest, and there it was again his innocent blushing. He leaned down to close the gap between us and kissed me, it was nothing like the way he kissed my cheek, it was the way I'd always imagined it. His lips grasped mine, full of passion wanting more as his hands went around my waist and pulled me closer, I could feel the space running tight in his pants as we pulled away from each other trying to catch our breath he pulled my hair back behind my ear and rested his warm forehead against mine. I pushed my forehead into the crook of his neck and buried my head. After a couple moments we broke free and he pulled my robe slightly open to examine the stitching. Pleased with him self he pulled the robe back to a close.
He lead me into his bedroom and helped me on the bed "I've never done anything like this before, I hardly know you Adalyn Huges but I know from the short time I've been with you I've grown quite found of you and if you'll be mine I promise to protect you and love you." I was shocked here I was sitting in Thomas Andrews bed after he had just stitched me up and now he was confessing for me. I grabbed his hand and shifted my gaze onto him and stare into those big brown eyes of his.
"Ive loved you since I first tripped into your arms I've never had a doubt about that, and now you've saved my life I'm indebted to you you are one of the reasons I got my family aboard this magnificent ship" I looked down blushing fully. Thomas tilted my head up and kissed me.  We were delighted, I loved being near him but being with him was a whole other other level of love. "I would offer to walk you back to your cabin if only I knew where that was" he smirked and looked downward
"Oh I'm assure you know where my cabin is, after all didn't you design this ship?" Thomas was trying hard to hide his very smile.
"I'll admit it, as soon as I saw you boarding this very ship I made it my mission to find out who you were and where you were staying, I normally don't use my power aboard this ship to find out personal and classified information on passengers but, I suppose I had to know" so shall we head off to cabin A first class?" He out stretched his arm for me he was about to open the door when I hastily pushed against it, slightly aggravating my stitches. Thomas must have seen the pain against my complexion "what is the matter Adalyn, do you no longer want me to accompany you back to your cabin?" "No no Thomas nothing of that sort, I just realized I'm coming out of your cabin in just a robe, and I would be leaving behind a tattered and blood soaked dress which would be not very lady like I assure you" the last words I kept just above a whisper to my surprise Thomas had started laughing
"I assure you I will have your dress taken care of my lady my seamstress is lovely her name is Trudy and she will have that up to your room by tomorrow at the latest, and the robe situation if your worries are surrounded with the thoughts of those peculiar women then have me deal with it" and with that Thomas was walking me to my cabin.