Four. All about Andrews

Thomas Andrews POV
The way to my room proved to be interesting, I was momentarily caught up in the hustle and bustle of trying to locate my room, as well as aid anyone who looked like they may have been lost. My maid had everything taken care of so I walked past the grand stair case to admire my work and ease my mind. I saw a lady standing there only to be convinced she needed help. So I spun on my heels, and when I saw her attire clearly I remembered her. That silky well embellished black dress just grazing the ground. I had been right she was a first class passenger. It appeared as though she had not yet noticed me, I don't blame her for it was not the quietist. I began talking with her, only to startle her I tried to stifle the laughter emerging in me. Then she stepped down off of one step and came a touch closer to me, her eyes were that same blue I saw when I was boarding her hair still in place as if she Haden's been in the wind (or feeding the two cart horses) she continued closer not breaking her beautiful gaze, I was caught in her gaze I hardly noticed the miss fall she tripped on the nearing bottom of her dress. I dove towards her catching her just in time, her breathing laboured, so I held her for a minute touching her ever so soft skin. Without a moments notice I hear someone clear there throat, making us both jump from the peaceful moment, I turned around a tad displeased hoping that my look would prove to scare them off. Ismay I turned around and it was Ismay my assistant more like non assistant. I toke the lady's gloved hand and helped her off of the steps with ease, she was so gentle. Her face was a touch red as if she was blushing. Then Ismay started. " I see your enjoying Mr.Andrews ship, and the grand stair case non the less," it was more of a question then a statement.
"Well this young lady looked lost, I was going to see if I could aid her to her room perhaps, and then she tripped and then..." I trailed off looking back and forth at her then her and replaying the situation then she jumped in. "It's quite alright, I was just admiring Mr.Andrews beautiful masterpiece I haven't seen anything quite like this before, and then I tripped on my dress because my foot slipped and I'm glad he was hear or it would have been ugly, I do apologize for my clumsiness Mr.Andrews and thank you" she slightly bowed "It wasn't a problem at all, I'm just glad I was here is all, and I don't believe I got your name?" This was all unfolding in front of Ismay with a disgusting grin on his face.
She smiled and batted her eyelashes "I do apologize, I'm Adalyn Hughes staying on the titanic in..." "in first class non the less" Ismay continue for her, she looks quite mad now.
"Mr.Andrews is very modest he created everything I wanted in a ship and more, he designed this entirely" Ismay gesturing towards the ship with his hands of air and his head looking all round. "And a great job he's done, a man that knows the lengths of ships is truly intriguing to me, but if you'll excuse me I believe I have a dinner to prepare for, will I be seeing you around the saloon for dinner Mr.Andrews?" She questioned "I'm afraid I may have some work to attend to, nice meeting you Adalyn" Adalyn curtsied and walked off