Counting sheep

Adalyns POV
As my eyes fluttered open, I woke up to the cool soothing silk sheets against my skin and salty ocean water greeting my lungs. As I look around the room I realize it's still dark but there was something more this wasn't my room as my heart began to rave my mind replayed the events that conspired last night of course! I was in Thomas's room as I glanced at the clock on the night stand it read 1:25 in the morning I tried to get up as I pushed the sheets gently back as not make much sound but before I could get very far I inhaled sharply and my hand reached for my side revealing the cold hard stitches that pegged my side. With that shape inhale someone beside me began to sir with a jolt they were up and to my surprise it was a very concerned Thomas. "Oh Thomas I'm so sorry I Hadn't meant to wake you I must have fallen asleep here I truly am most sorry" I started as tears fell down my pale skin. The tears fell because I was ashamed I slept here without permission I shouldn't have been here over night as I am not wed, what would people think of us now hopefully I hadn't ruined his reputation there was still time to sneak into my cabin. "Adalyn my doll there be nothing to worry about my love are those tears of pain or worry, I rang your parents and they deemed it suitable for you to spend the night" he sounded like he'd been up for hours with concern on every word. "Oh well I this is acceptable than, I hadn't wanted you to get a reputation as unmanageable as ismays" I half sniffled laughed as Thomas brought his handkerchief to my complexion. "Oh I hadn't worried about such a thing the only woman I want to be seen with is you it won't besmirch my reputation and even if it had I hardly care Darling. Now if your comfortable here I suggest we get to bed we have an early morning, I intend on spending the whole day with my adalyn, starting with but not ending with tea first thing darling" and with that Thomas wrapped his arms around my waist and I drifted into a deep undisturbed sleep dreaming of what tomorrow might bring.