Plotting

"I'll take her hostage yet Thomas has no idea!"
Ismays shouts echoed off of the walls as he threw a picture of himself and Thomas shaking hands. Glass shattering all over the shadowy basement.
As Ismay walked up the stairs ready to seize the day a bottle of chloroform tipped over too bad the cap was done up...

Meanwhile at The Andrew residents

Bacon grease jumped from the pan in all directions as Adalyn cooked breakfast for her and Thomas.
She set the table and poured a glass of orange juice each for them. Looking out of the kitchen window she could see both her horses enjoying the warmer spring weather as they frolic together in the field.
It wasn't long before Thomas was down the stairs and greeting Adalyn with a morning kiss.
"And how are we my dear?" His thick Irish accent almost making Adalyn drool.
"Perfect! Breakfast is almost ready I hope your hungry love!"
And with that Thomas sat down reading the morning news paper as Adalyn platted food.
"Anything new in the brooklyn times ?"
"Well none other then a highly successful new fashion store that opened up! With satisfactory tailoring right in the store custom to the customer!"
Thomas looked back from the paper
"Adalyn there talking about your store!"
"My golly that's something isn't it! I knew the good folks of brooklyn would like my wall decor but this is exceptional! I'll check in with Harper around mid day today and see if anything needs to be ordered or anything of that nature!"
"Brilliant I'll drive you to the city as there were a couple things I needed to take care of..."
"And those things hopefully don't mean you coming home with a black eye or busted lip right?"
" my darling you put too much faith in the other guy, I'm from thick Irish blood he'll be the one with his face busted up!" Thomas laughed kissing Adalyns Head.

An: sorry guys short fluff chapter will be back to continue once I hit 10k reads! Get your friends to read