Boarding

"First class, and cabin A at that?" I shouted over the roar of the crowd, and of course my mum laughed. Ever since I had heard about the titanic I had wanted to board it, but the thought was surreal. I stepped out of the car with my mum, as dad paid the stewards to unload our cars we met up with Trudy who would be accompanying us along this vast journey. Trudy and my mum stayed amongst the cars, as she passed Trudy her boarding pass, I went to explore the ship a bit closer from the ground. As my confident steps clicked against the concrete and my black dress nearly toppled the ground,

 As my confident steps clicked against the concrete and my black dress nearly toppled the ground,

I went to see the Belgium heavy horses. What most didn't know and would find absurd is that I always happen to carry a carrot in my purse, just in case I ran into a horse such like this. So I pulled out the carrot and broke it in two and fed it to the horses, the cart driver laughed and tipped his hay to me, definitely wondering what a well dressed lady like myself was doing with a carrot in my purse. I had just hoped know one had seen where I had gotten the carrot, and with this thought very fresh in my mind, I made my way back to my parents.

Mr. Thomas Andrews point of view (POV)

As the smell of the ocean greeted my lunges I strode proudly on to the ship I had created, eager to board I glanced back at the boarding docks one last time as I sucked in a breath, though something shiny had caught my eye. It was a shiny well embellished black dress fitted at that. Though it wasn't the dress that commanded my gaze, it was the lady wearing it. Strands of her hair pulled into a curled, up do as the sun shone upon her, she was definitely a first class passenger. Her lips as dark as a rose in midnight, and her eyes deep blue extravagant & glistening. Her soft looking pale hand dipped into her purse for only a moment before revealing a carrot. I tilted my head in curiosity and a grin appeared to form on my lips, first of all what was this beautiful woman doing near the horses and why did she have a carrot in her purse?  Who was she? Then she looked to both sides of her and handed each horse a carrot and then scurried off. I was quite amused, and apparently forgot I was boarding because the Stewart began "Mr.Andrews, is something the matter? Please understand we are boarding"
"Of course not" and with that Left a very flustered and intrigued Mr.Andrews