Dinner

As I graciously entered the first class dinning saloon located on d deck my dress scrapped the ground as my heels marched on without a hitch. I could hardly breath in the damn corset my mom had insisted she tighten. It would be a long night what with Andrew's doing maintenance. I would need something to steel my nerves, brandy perfect. My mom had told me to drink in moderation. Well tonight I would need all the help I could get and I was about to get it. I circled back to our room with my mother and father lingering amongst other company now would be my only time to grab the brandy. A rescue and retrieve mission if you must and it would be my captive. As I walked though the halls with no male usher I became to grow aware of the lady's eyeing me up for there sons, and I'm sure that they were lovely but I had my eyes set on a certain gent.

As the key enter the lock the door room burst open and I ran to the safe not caring if I locked the door behind me. As I swivelled the last number the combination door opened and there sat thousands of dollars and mothers finest jewelry. I shook my head and filed though to find the brandy. Ah there it was nearing the back of the safe a tall wide bottle with a dark golden liquor. I grabbed it poured it into a smaller bottle and slipped it into my dress. Trotting off down the hall I nearly ran into ismay, and that was NOT how the evening was going to start. Not at least if I could help it.
Time skip
As I walked down the grand stairway everyone was looking at me, mum and dad had the most proud look in there eyes and mum clasp her hand over her mouth as a smile emerged, I hadn't known why until someone from behind me had cleared there throat. I mentally groaned at the thought of who it would be ismay. As I turned around ready to shoot him down I was pleasantly surprised. As an arm extended out to me the one and only me Andrew's stood in front of me, it would take forever to forget about his steel grey hair and those brown eyes that seemed to have a million things behind them like turning gears always moving.  "Mr. Andrews my apologies I thought you were someone else" I curtsied and smiled. He looked and smiled "that someone wouldn't happen to be my assistant would it?" We both erupted into laughter upon the stairs as I tried to wave my gloves hand in front of my face to dry the tears that threaten to poor he looked at me and started to dab my eyes "may I?" He asked with his Irish accent taking me for a spin "of course and my I thank you mr Andrews"
"No need to thank me" he continue on "and please call me Thomas" he pulled his jacket open and slipped the handkerchief into his chest pocket. "Shall we?" He extended his arm once more and graciously lead me down the stairs with everyone staring and whispers taking the ship by storm.