ARRANGED MARRIAGE WITH YOUR ENEMY!

PART-3

*****************************************
{Timeskip to Y/n's house}
(Author's Pov)

After all the things happened in the cafeteria, you came to your home early than usual as you were annoyed and dumbfounded by jungkook's behavior! Entering your house you greet the maids and directly went to your room upstairs to take a quick shower to cool you down. And special thanks to Mr. Jungkook, you were smelling like you have worked in banana factory for a day. Ewwww gross! 😣 SO YOU HAVE TO TAKE A SHOWER BADLY!!

After a quick shower, you wore an oversized sweatshirt with black shorts to ease up! You were now currently cleaning up your room when your eyes landed on Soobin's blazer as a smile crept on your face thinking how gentleman he was today. It wasn't like you started liking him or something! But you liked the way he acted as 'MAN' there! And on the other hand what jungkook did , made you curse under your breathes! 😤 "THAT STUPID MONKEY!! I HATE HIM UGHH!", you shouted angrily.

(Your outfit👇)

[Baggy clothes>>>>any other outfit😉]

You went downstairs to drink water as you saw your brother, Yoongi entering the house. "Hey lil meow meow! How was your day??, you asked him with a cheerful smile. " Good enough, hey! How come Miss 'so called' topper of the university reached early today?? Did something happened??, he asked as his little smile was showing concern for you. Awwww!😻 "Aani oppa! I Just felt tired! After all i went after whole 2 weeks!! ", you lied as you don't want others to worry about you! that's how you were from childhood!🤧 " I don't know how can you top the university everytime with this attitude of yours?, he said chuckling as you flip your hairs saying, "BORN TALENTED"😉. And you both started laughing. " And you tell? How come you came early from the office today? Haa?, you asked him. "Aah that! I have plans with my friends today so I left early", he said. You made an 'o' mouth. "And yess! They gonna come at our house today! We all are planning to play game at my new ps5 here",He said being all excited for his plans as he got buzy with doing some arrangements before their arriving!

Yoongi was being friends with them for almost 10 years now. But never in a once you have met them! All you know about them was they are all rich and love each other very much! Like being friends with such people for almost a decade was now a 'family' That warms each other's heart! They were just brothers from different mothers!✨

{Timeskip at your room}
(Y/n's Pov)

I was randomly scrolling through the social media liking my favorite korean actors post [ y/n is just like us😂] when suddenly I got a message from Anna!

Aish this stupid Anna!😂 how can she think that monkey was jealous? Like the person who just love to grab everyone's attention was jealous coz of ME? Hah! 🤭 "aahh she is mad!", you said laughing

Aish this stupid Anna!😂 how can she think that monkey was jealous? Like the person who just love to grab everyone's attention was jealous coz of ME? Hah! 🤭 "aahh she is mad!", you said laughing. " He was mad coz his friend helped! That's it!", you said. "But it's true right?", you thought as a bit in you started to believe anna's words. "Aahh i should not overthink on this matter", you said going to your bed! You shrugged of these thoughts and drifted to Dreamland.

{Timeskip; 6:35 p.m.}
(Y/n's Pov)

"Aahh, this was a good sleep!", you woke up stretching your arms after a nap. Then suddenly you heard noises from downstairs. " Aah these must be that lil meow meow and his friends", you said. You just opened your bedroom's door, when you screamed out your lungs, "AAHHHHH OPPPAAAAAA RATTTTT!!!!!"

(yoongi's pov)

Me and the boys were playing game and doing random chitchats when I heard y/n's scream! I got afraid as I stand up and saw y/n coming to me screaming. She just jumped on me hugging like a koala! "OPPA THERE'S A RATTTT"😰, she screamed in my ears. Aish this girl! " He must have run away after listening to your screams dumbo!", I said as she glared at me.

(Author's pov)

On the other hand, the boys witnessing the scene in front of them were standing dumbfounded as they saw you and yoongi hugging! " Oppa??" One with a boxy smile said confused. "See I told you yoongi hyung has a girlfriend", a boy with a small height among them said. "Yoongi hyung you have a girlfriend?? You didn't even told me?🥺, one with a sunshine smile said as he was feeling betrayed of his yoongi hyung. "Yoongi-ah what's all this??", one handsome guy with a purple hair screamed. "Aishh let him speak something first", one tallest among all said. On the other hand jungkook was just too stunned to speak! " She had a bf?" "And that too yoongi hyung?" "As far as I know, she hadn't one?." He was buzy fighting with his thoughts when yoongi shouted. "AISHH YOU PUNKS, ARE YOU ALL MAD??? SHE'S MY SISTER!!! MIN Y/N ", he said glaring at everyone as everyone just stand there dumbfounded." Ohhhh" Everyone said together with an embarrassed smile! Jungkook just let out a sigh of relief as he himself don't know why the hell he did that. On the other hand you were just too embarrassed as well as dumbfounded to see all this chaos created by YOU! 😅

****************************************
Hey readers,
Do tell in comments how you are feeling about this story!
Author.