ARRANGED MARRIAGE WITH YOUR ENEMY!

PART-19

****************************************
(Author's pov)

The moment you opened your bag, your eyes widen as you gasped. "WHAT THE HELL!!???????", you screamed as jungkook who was standing few metres away from you flinched. "Y/N!!??? What happened??", he asked being scared. He started coming towards you as you backed a bit and close your bag in 1 millisecond with a loud thud, being flustered. He was confused by your behavior. "What happened?", he asked again Furrowing his eyebrows as you just laughed nervously. "N-noth-ing! What happened? I w-was just checking if my voice echoes in this room Or not! I think it doesn't haha haha!", you came with the lame excuse of all time accompanied with your nervous laugh. "Did you hit your head somewhere?", he asked being done with you as you just glared at him. "Anyways! Be ready! We are going out! Am taking my clothes to another room! So you can just change here!", he said taking out his clothes and exiting the door.

The moment he left you nervously opened your bag again sighing. IT WAS ALL A BUNCH OF REVEALING AND SHORT CLOTHES packed by none other than your sWeEtEsT mOM! As everyone already knows never in your life, you liked to show your skin much! But your mom packed all of this stuff for you now. You have always trusted your mom for your packing but now when she did this to you.. You were speechless. You quickly grabbed your phone and decided to text your mom.