ARRANGED MARRIAGE WITH YOUR ENEMY!

PART- EPILOGUE

****************************************
{Timeskip; after two months}
(Author's pov)

Two months passed with the flash of light. But the thing which was increasing everyday with the span of time was the LOVE between y/n and jungkook. Everyday you both fall for each other more than yesterday but less than tomorrow. Jungkook was just so caring and sweet to you and vice versa. Also when he joined the company as CEO and you as the managing director, his burden increased and sometimes you two fought too. But at the end of the day, you both can't sleep without cuddling each other. Also last month, you fully  gave yourself to jungkook. After the day you both confessed to each other, he respected your privacy first, and then when you were fully ready you both finally did 'IT'.  It wasn't like you didn't trust jungkook, But you were just soo shy to face him at that time and he noticed it too. At last, the wait was worth it.

Currently it was sunday morning, and you both were cuddling each other on the bed. Last night was your monthly party with some clients so you were staying up late in the bed. Sunlight disturbed his sleep so he opened his eyes. He found himself hugging you by your waist as a smile crept on his face. He kissed your forehead which wake you up. "Good morning love", he said smiling like a bunny as you smiled too replying, "good morning my bunny!" "How can someone be this beautiful every morning?", he asked as you chuckled. "And here you go! You say this every morning jungkook! ", you said hitting his chest playfully as he hugged you more tightly. "What can i do? You look breathtaking every morning!", he said as you hugged him back. "Let's wake up! It's already past 11!", you said as he shook his head pouting saying, "nooooo! Let's stay like this whole day!", he said as you chuckled saying, "if we keep on laying like this! Your beast mode will be on! And we will end up doing some other stuff", you said as he laughed saying, "okay! It wasn't on my mind before, but now I have one". He quickly hovered over you as your eyes widened. He smirked  seeing you all flustered coz he knows what effect he has on you. Slowly he started leaning towards you until your lips touched. He kissed you passionately as always and Your hands made their way to his neck pulling him closer. Few minutes more, and you both pulled away loosing your breathes. "Okay okay! Now wake up!", you said getting up from the bed and running towards the bathroom as he laughed at your flustered state.

After few minutes, you came out and looked for jungkook but he wasn't in the room. A smile crept on your face when you thought he must be in the kitchen as  it was his habbit of cooking the breakfast on Sundays. You quickly went down stairs only to witness him cooking in the kitchen. You ran and back hugged him as he smiled. "What are you making Mr. Husband?", you said as replied, "pancakes!", he said as you kissed his nape saying, "thank youuuu" As he laughed. The breakfast went by and now you were washing the dishes. He came back hugged you now saying, "should we watch a movie?", he asked as you nodded. Suddenly your phone started ringing and you ran to take a call.

*on call*
ʏ/ɴ:- 𝙝𝙞𝙚𝙚 𝙩𝙖𝙚 𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙖! 𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙪?
ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ:- 𝙖𝙢 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙮/𝙣-𝙖𝙝! 𝙃𝙤𝙬𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙟𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙠𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙚?
ʏ/ɴ:- 𝙬𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙩𝙤𝙤!
ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ:- 𝙖𝙝𝙝 𝙨𝙤 𝙮/𝙣! 𝙄𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙞𝙧 𝙣𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪? 𝘾𝙤𝙯 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙄'𝙢 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙩! *𝙜𝙞𝙜𝙜𝙡𝙚𝙨*
ʏ/ɴ:- 𝙝𝙪𝙝? 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙖?
ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ:- 𝙨𝙤𝙤 𝙗𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮! 𝙄 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙮𝙪𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙠 𝙝𝙮𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙬𝙚 𝙬𝙚'𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙄 𝙩𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙞𝙢..... 𝙎𝙤.........
ʏ/ɴ:-  𝙒𝙃𝘼𝙏𝙏???? 𝙊𝙋𝙋𝘼𝘼 𝙎𝙊𝙊??
ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ:- 𝙨𝙤 𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙙𝙖𝙮! 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙤! 𝙃𝙚'𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤𝙙𝙖𝙮!
ʏ/ɴ:- 𝙊𝙋𝙋𝘼𝘼𝘼 𝙒𝙃𝘼𝙏𝙏𝙏??? 𝘼𝙍𝙀 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙎𝙀𝙍𝙄𝙊𝙐𝙎??? 𝙊𝙈𝙂𝙂𝙂𝙂!!! 𝙔𝙀𝙎𝙎𝙎𝙎𝙎 𝘼𝙈 𝙁𝙍𝙀𝙀 𝙏𝙊𝘿𝘼𝙔𝙔𝙔!!! 𝙅𝙐𝙎𝙏 𝙏𝙀𝙓𝙏 𝙈𝙀 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘼𝘿𝘿𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙎 𝙄'𝙇𝙇 𝘽𝙀 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙀 𝙄𝙉 𝙉𝙊 𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀𝙀!! 𝙐𝙜𝙝𝙝𝙝𝙝𝙝𝙝𝙝𝙝𝙝 😭
ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ:- 𝙝𝙖𝙝𝙖𝙝𝙖𝙝𝙖! 𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨! 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙣𝙤𝙬! 𝘽𝙮𝙚𝙚𝙚𝙚~
*call ended*