ARRANGED MARRIAGE WITH YOUR ENEMY!

PART- FINAL

*****************************************

The moment jungkook lifted you up and took you to the bedroom, anna started following you two as she was worried for you. But jimin held her hand, as she looked at him confused. "Yah! I think they need personal space rn! We all have already spoiled their honeymoon and now we have to solve that!", he said as she looked at him. "What do you mean?", she asked raising one of her eyebrow as he nervously smiled saying, "I mean.. Like... If you don't mind...... Can we sleep together!? Like not in a wrong way! Just sleeping in one room!!.....Like I don't want y/n and jungkook to sleep in different rooms and that too on their honeymoon! Like I already told you how sleepless he was last night coz y/n was not with him! I hope you understand?", he said making her understand as she thought for a moment. "Umm.. I think you're right jimin! I think... We can share the room...", she said as he smiled cheekily. "Good then! WE should wait till they themselves came back", he said as anna nodded her head in agreement.

"I LIKE YOU", he blurted about directly looking in your eyes. You were stunned. Your body felt numb and your stomach literally did 360° flip. "Yes y/n! You have made me fallen for you. I like you y/n! I like you!", he said holding your hands as you looked at him. His eyes were showing nothing but love for you. You can see that yourself. "Jun-gkoo-ok", you were about say something stuttering when he put his index finger on your mouth saying, "no y/n! Idk whether you like me Or not! But I really don't wanna hear it now! Because if it's not in my favor!..... Then.... It will be hard for my heart to accept it! Just a second ago I finally let my heart in front of you and I don't want it to break! So... Take your time! Think about it...... And then tell me anything...... But still... I LIKE YOU!", he said and cleared his point. You were just too stunned to speak anything. You already know that you like him too but you were currently short of words. "Hey! Don't be tensed! I just want to confess! Am not gonna force you for anything ever!", he said getting up looking at you. "I think we should sleep now", he said getting up to leave as you followed him.

The moment you both came back to the living area,   anna, jimin, Taehyung and jin came hurriedly asking you whether you are okay? As you replied, "aishh! It's just a small accident! I am totally okay!", you said smiling as they sighed in a relief. "Am sorry y/na-h!", anna came to hug making a puppy face as you awed at her. "No my babydoll! It's not your fault and am okay na!", you said hugging her back. "Jiminie hyung let's sleep! Y/n is tired too! So we should go!", jungkook said moving towards jimin's room as he blocked his way. Jungkook looked at him confused and raised one of his eyebrows. "Actually jungkook! Me and anna will sleep together tonight!", he said as everyone shoot his eyes directly at them both shocked. You looked at anna widening your eyes as she nervously chuckle. "What? He's saying truth! And now we are very good friends! So we can share a room!", anna said moving towards jimin and putting her hand on his shoulder. Jimin's heart started beating loudly. He looked at her nervously faking a smile. " Are you both sure?",you asked to both of them as jimin replied, "Y-yeah! We ca-can!", he said as you all nodded. "Okay! Then y/n let's go! ", jungkook said going back as you followed him. "Yayy!!!", anna and jimin both did high five together and laughed.

The moment you both entered your bedroom, out of sudden you both were awkward. To be honest, jungkook thought he will be sleeping alone after confessing as only he knows how courage he gathered to say that finally. His heart was beating like crazy. He was now nervous to face you and the reason is in front of us. On the other hand, seeing jungkook behaving like this, you were nervous too. Soon jungkook spoke up, "soo!.. Should w-we sleep?", he asked avoiding your eye contact as you hummed in response. You get in the washroom to get changed and in mean time, he sat on the bed scrolling through his phone. You were done with your periods so you wore your regular night suit that your mom packed (yeah you are thinking the right one! That silk one🤭) The moment you came outside, the phone slipped out of jungkook's hands and his mouth was hung open.It wasn't like he was seeing you on this for the first time, but today it was different. He realized he was staring at you for a long time, so he nervously diverted his gaze. You didn't bother him much and came directly towards the bed to sleep. He also shifted to his side and lie down awkwardly to sleep.