ARRANGED MARRIAGE WITH YOUR ENEMY!

PART-8

****************************************

"WHATT???", you both shouted together. "MOMMMM", you both shouted again facing your moms on which your mom, Mrs min said chuckling, "See the telepathy mina! They are perfect for each other", to which they both laughed together making you and jungkook more pissed. "Mom are you alright? Me and marriage? And that too with this monkey?", you said making a disgusting face towards jungkook as he spoke, "Yeah mom!!! Do you really thought of marrying me with this idiot?", he said frowning. " Kids YOU were the one who made promise in childhood to marry each other! We are just implementing on you when you both are all grown up!!", Mrs jeon said. "Exactly! And it's not like you both have any girlfriend or boyfriend that you can't marry each other", Mrs min said eyeing you both as you gasped. "How come you're so sure about this mom? Who knows I have a boyfriend?", you said as jungkook quickly divert his eyes to you shocked!! "Oh please y/niee! I know you don't have a bf! Don't lie", your mom said as you just ignore her coz she was right anyways🙄. "Kookiee!! Y/n is best for you my honey! She's a nice and beautiful girl and i bet she will keep you happy my baby! You trust me right?", mrs jeon said to jungkook as he was just standing their without saying anything. "Yeah y/niee! Remember how little jungkook helped you in childhood! He will always protect you my darling! He's the best man I have ever seen in my life!!", Mrs min said to you as you made a sarcastic face.

"Mom please! You don't know how he is actually!! He's a jerk!!", you said making a puking face towards him as he widen his eyes. "If I am a jerk then you're a monster!!! The nerd with a boyish look!! I doubt if you're even a girl?", he said angrily but regretted a second after when he saw you picking a flower pot and running towards him. "What did you say??? Am I a monster?? And nerd?? And boyy???? You moron!! Wait lemme just hit this on your head", you ran behind him as he was running everywhere to save his life." Aahhhh momm, see it yourself!!!!! See how she's gonna hit me ahhhhhh", he shouted running. You were buzy chasing him when you tripped on a mat. You were about to touch the ground falling backwards when you felt and pair of arms holding you securely preventing you from falling. There he was! Holding you so securely as you were the only precious thing in the world for him.

You shoot your eyes open and saw him already staring at you. You both were just holding each other and your eyes we're on each other like nobody else was arround. You were soo into each other until yoongi coughed to gain your attention. "Ahm ahmm! Jungkook-ah       y/niee!! Everyone's here!", he said laughing a bit as jungkook saw what actually he was doing. You both get back to your normal position being totally embarrassed. "See how you were lost into each other! You are perfect couple goals my children", Mrs jeon said as you ran to your room being totally pissed and embarrassed. Where as jungkook whinned too! " Mommmm", he said with an irritated expression and ran outside the mansion. As Mrs jeon winked and showed a thumbs up to Mrs min assuring she will convince her son for the marriage. Mrs min also smiled.

{Timeskip; y/n's room}
(Y/n's Pov)

I was just sitting in my balcony buzy in my thoughts about everything happened today when I heard someone knocking on the door. "Come in", I said faintly as mom and yoongi oppa entered. "Y/niee you okay?",mom asked. "After everything that happened few hours ago.. Do i look like?", I said not making eye contact with them. "Y/n I will never want your bad my baby! Marriage is a big deal! There must be something in jungkook that is why I chose him for you na? ", she said holding my hand. " Mom.. You don't know how he is!! He always picks fight with me! We are so called 'enemies' in university!! I couldn't even think of having a Friendship with him and you are talking about MARRIAGE??? NOOO MOMM", you said in one sentence raising your voice a bit. "Y/n-ah!! You trust me right?", yoongu suddenly said. You looked at him and nodded. " Then listen sweetie! Jungkook is not like what you think about him! He's such a nice guy! Once you start to know him, I bet you will love him y/n-ah!!! ", he said pressing his hands on yours as you said, " L-love?" When you heard the word love suddenly your mind went to the scenes when he was eating the dinner today! The way he was cutely eating food like a bunny! The way he was laughing with your mom and dad! They way he way he hold you when you were about to fall! They way he blushed slightly when your mom and Mrs jeon teased you both!! You don't know why but you felt the butterflies in your stomach. Your thoughts were interrupted when your mom said, "y/niee! You will never regret my decision baby! And you yourself said na that my choice is always best for you!!! You will see yourself once you will get married to him! And you have almost a month now sweetiee!! The marriage will take Place after a month after your convocation!", she said as you widen your eyes. "Did you decided the dates ALREADY??", You shouted as your mom passed you a nervous smile. " UNBELIEVABLE", You said. "Y/n i want you to take your decision till tomorrow darling! We have to make preparations too! So ASAP please! ", she said holding your hand as you just nodded. You don't want to debate anymore over this. A part in you was ready to just agree to this marriage as your mom will never make you married to a wrong guy! But if it was jungkook! You were not sure about him.

{Timeskip; jungkook's home}
(Author's Pov)

"Mom but i dont even know her properly", he whinned as Mrs jeon said, " I also don't know your appa properly before marriage! But still it worked na? You yourself tell? Can anyone love me the way your appa do?? ", she asked as he shook his head as no. " Then!! You will also get to know her honey! She's the sweetest girl! And most probably she's dani's daughter! And her brother too is your friend right? You know her family well so you can assume how good she will be!! ", Mrs jeon tried to convince him. " But mom i don't love her! And she's not girly! Like she's always the boyish one in the university ", he said. " Boyish? But She was looking beautiful today!", she said as thoughts of you covered in his mind! The way you Entered! The way you were looking like an angel!! The way you respected his parents warms his heart. "See you were buzy in her thoughts now", she said making his eyes widen. "NOOOOO MOMM", he shouted as she chuckled. " Jungkook-ah she's best for you seriously! She will complete you my bunny boy! In future you will thank me for making you marry her! ", she said as jungkook just sat there numb. "And anyways! If you don't wanna marry her, I will not force you! I will just deny dani and suggest her some other boys for marrying her! " She said getting up to leave as jungkook just widen his eyes being speechless! "Momm!!!!", he said holding her hand. " What kookie?", she asked suppressing her smile coz she knows her plan worked. "Nothing! Good night", he said looking everywhere but not her. Mrs jeon just chuckles saying, "I will give you time dear! Think about it! Tell me tomorrow for sure! Good night", she said closing the door.

Jungkook was just sitting there buzy in his thoughts. He didn't know why he didn't like it when his mom said to suggesting some other boys to you. A part in him didn't want to loose you but he didn't know WHY?? he shrugged of his views and thought to text you! yes!!! He have your number due to some class projects but never texted you before as it was never a need! He opened his phone and started to text you...

You put your phone at night stand after talking to him

You put your phone at night stand after talking to him. "I think it's best to meet him up! Atleast we can talk about our future" "Yeah this is the best way", you thought and drifted to dreamland.

*****************************************