ARRANGED MARRIAGE WITH YOUR ENEMY!

PART-23

*****************************************

"Wha-?", jungkook said in shock as you were already a crying mess in front of him. " Y-yes", you said crying. "But.. Why are you crying over this? Is it paining bad?", jungkook asked with a genuine concern. " No...*hiccup* I mean yes.. But  actually..... *sniff* I don't have sanitary pads with me rn", you said and started crying again. And his panick mode seeing you crying started again. "Ahh ok ok! Don't cry! I will buy you that! But please stop crying.... ", he said rubbing your back calming you down. After few more minutes you calm down a bit and witness you side hugging jungkook. Your head was on his shoulder and he was holding your other shoulder. You gained your senses back and slowly woke up from that position removing the strands of your hair nervously. He also became quite nervous suddenly  and backed off. "Umm so there's a super market nearby! I will go and buy you your stuff! You can manage right?", he said as you nodded your head vigorously. He got up to leave but something struck in his mind so he stopped. "Umm y/n...do you have something decent to wear? I mean like comfortable clothes?", he asked you as you shoot your eyes to him then turning it away after a milisecond only. "Nope!", you said with a cold face but mentally facepalming yourself. He looked at you disbelief. "Like seriously? Did you really want THIS change in your wardrobe?", he said chuckling totally amused by you. "Yahh!! Why would I change my style totally? And this is all done by your sweet mom in law who really wants you and me to get close in this so called honeymoon so she literally packed tons of revealing clothes so that i can make you-", you said in a one sentence being totally irritated but soon stopped when you finally realized what you were going to say.

It took a whole minute for jungkook to understand what you were saying. His cheeks heated up and his face was totally red now! You both avoided each other's eye contact and looked away in another direction. "Oh", he just said blushing hard and directly went to the closet and took out some of his clothes. He came to you and handed that clothes to you nervously saying, "umm! If you want to change into these comfy you can!" "You looked at him, widening your eyes as he looked away quickly. Now it was your turn to blush hard as you took that clothes. "Th-an-ks!", you said stuttering as he nodded. " So I'll be back", he said exiting the door.
(The clothes he gave you👇)

{Timeskip; in the supermarket}(Jungkook's pov)

(Jungkook's pov)

I was currently standing in front of the whole big corner of sanitary pads. Like do they need variety in these kinds of stuff too. Never in my life I thought I would be buying these things alone when I don't even know how to buy that. And my face was totally red too. I myself don't even realized for how many minutes I was staring at the section when a girl came by. "Hello sir! How may I help you?", she bowed at me and I nodded my head too. "Umm actually I want to buy these", I said pointing out to the rack where sanitary pads were placed as she smiled at me politely. "Okay sir, so which brand or type you want to buy?", she asked me as I smiled nervously. "MADAM, IF I KNOW THAT MYSELF WHY WOULD YOU BE HELPING ME HERE! 🤦‍♂️", I thought in my mind before replying politely, "mam, idk any stuff about it so please suggest me something that is suitable! And i think... She wi-ll pr-efe-r some-thing comfortable! So suggest something like that!", I said stuttering as she smiled nodded. "I think this will be suitable for your girlfriend!  It is comfortable and large too and this one contains 15 peices! ", she said handing me the packet as I replied, " Okok! Pack 5 packs of these and...........she's my WIFE actually!", I said smiling as she returned the smile too. "Sir FIVE?", she said widening her eyes a bit as idk why. "Yeah 5!? Why?", I asked her confused as she just chuckled saying, "no sir nothing! Plz pay the bill in the cash counter" As I nodded on to her.