ARRANGED MARRIAGE WITH YOUR ENEMY!

PART-13

*****************************************
{Jungkook's mansion; 7:35 p.m.}
(Jungkook's Pov)

I was currently sitting on the couch being ready and waiting for y/n to Come downstairs. As you already know, we were going to jin hyung's house for dinner today. This time! It wasn't the same feeling as before. Now I am not going to his house alone for some 'random Boys night out' but with my 'WIFE'. "Oh yeahh wife!! She's actually a tortoise. How come she's soo slow in getting ready. Ahh yeah of course! She definitely needs a layer of plaster of Paris to make her look beautiful ", I thought and started to chuckle. Soon my eyes went to the stairs where she was coming. For a whole minute I was....... Speechless seing her. She was looking so breath taking!! The way that pink floral dress was hugging her perfect curves, the way he her long hairs were coming down from her shoulders,she definitely didn't do much makeup but she was just looking so damn amazing! Like the way she was coming towards me..... Everything was looking just perfect. "Should we go? Am ready! ", she said to me but I was staring at her beauty dumfoundly. I don't know how to answer her random question. She looked at me confused before waving her hand in front of my face. "Ooh" That's when I got back to my senses. "Let's go?? ", she asked again. "Aahh yes! Who takes this much time to get ready haan? I Was waiting for you since 20 minutes now! ", I said making fAkE angry face. She just stared at me confused. "Now let's go!!", I said avoiding her eye contact and running to the car ASAP!

(His outfit 👇)

(Y/n's outfit👇)

(Y/n's outfit👇)

(Her hairstyle 👇)

(Her hairstyle 👇)