3: amusement

In the deep of the night a raven haired man walked over the overgrown old stone path leading to a classical mansion outside of the city. a house famous with haunting stories of monsters of the night and ghosts. no one had come out of there alive before. no one dared to go there. often teenagers would dare each other to go knock on the door but after one kid had gone missing after knocking the door people haven't dared to step inside or some closer than a few meters to the door. People knew better than to mess with vampires, they were certain they were living there. sometimes figures could be seen in front of the windows or the field around it.

The raven haired man grabbed the door knob and walked inside humming to himself with a grin. As soon he had stepped foot inside the hallways with such an odd happy expression another black haired vampire stood in front of him looking at him with a raised brow.

"you look oddly happy today"

"I am indeed quite amused, yoongi," Jungkook said as he took off his long coat and hung it over the hook in the hallway.

"oh really how so? something happened?" Yoongi followed the tall man towards the big living room filled with decoration and elegant interior with flower prints. The three liked to buy new things, it was the only way to spend their money in their way of living.

"You can say that.'' Jungkook chuckled, grabbing a salt cracker from the closet. They didn't need food but jungkook did like the taste of salt. one of the flavours he can taste very clear on his tongue, it was nice to taste something different once in a while. but not too much to poison his stomach that can consume human food. "i have found a really pretty vampire hunter to play with"

"Are you saving lives now?" Yoongi grinned and leaned on the counter looking at the other sk skeptical.

"Its an exception" jungkook raised a brow at the other giving 'the look'. and yoongi know enough, the black haired smaller vampire grinned wide and went 'ooooooh~'. jungkook walked past him and sat down on the couch staring at the fire in the fireplace, heating up the room they couldn't really feel, it was more of decoration fire to give the place a more cozy feel.

"But he's different, he isn't like the hunters, he doesn't belong there" Jungkook said, his smile fading. "He yet needs to kill a vampire t be one of the 'big guys' as the humans call them.'' Jungkook got another cracker and bit into it while thinking what else to say to his friend. "He apparently chose me, which is too bad for him. but oh well, it can be a good practice"

"Wait, so you're becoming a personal trainer now?"

"what-no '' jungkook frowned. "Well, kind of, yes, if he keeps at the level he is now, he will be killed easily. and i can't really have that. I need him alive, you know. so i have to go break some rules"

"you know we don't really care about rules, right?'' Yoongi sat on the seat next to the sofa and attended his hand asking for a cracker which he got luckily for him. both now enjoying the flavour of salt on their tongue.

"I know, it's more of a personal matter. '' Jungkook looked at yoongi. "anyway, where is Jimin?"

"im right here!" Jimin entered the living room holding a long diamond necklace. He went to stand in the middle and showed off the necklace. "look how petty and sparly this is!"

"jimin....where did you get that?" Yoongi asked, looking at Jimin as if he knew the answer already. which he kind of did.

"I got it from a man, he was wearing pretty things. it would be a waste not to take them would it?"

"jimin, we should not steal things"

"It's not stealing if they're dead," Jimin shrugged and put the necklace around his neck. "hmm it doesn't look well on me tho, but it's still pretty"