37: loving bites (m)

Jungkook took the blood bottle back from the other. "good, we only have a few left and then you can go feed from humans of choice"

"I want to feed from you"

"I don't have what you need, I'm not a living being," Jungkook chuckled.

"I still want you"

"tae, you're sick"

"I want you, please. I feel fine enough to make love. please, i know you want it too" taehyung sat up and moved his hands oer jungkook's body seductively.

"i do but i don't want to get you hut or even more sick"

"don't be shy, I am not a weak puppy. if i feel bad i will tell you okay?"

"Okay, but we can't overdo it," Jungkook said and poked his nose against taehyungs making the other giggle. Jungkook would be lying if he said he doesn't want to because he really does. He wants taehyung just as much but he was trying to wait until he was fully transitioned. But it seems Taehyung is getting impatient of waiting, and here Jungkook thought he was the impatient one.

"Yes yes" Taehyung smiled and laid back watching Jungkook undress himself. He had seen him naked a lot of times now yet he still gets shy when the raven would pull down his boxers.

"If you're more sick after this i put the blame on you" jungkook chuckled and helped the other out of his clothes placing a kiss on each part of skin that was revealed to him.

"Yah it tickles!" Taehyung covered his belly when the raven pulled the last bit of fabric over his head. Jungkook's lips were so soft that it tickled against his skin, making him laugh.

"You're too cute"

"I'm not cute!"

"to me you are the cutest, feisty and yet adorable." Jungkook smiled hovering above the naked vampire he loves. He was glad the other didn't feel embarrassed with him, Taehyung was more relaxed when they were naked now. It was a nice feeling to know this. "hand me the lube baby"

Taehyung felt excitement build up inside of him, immediately he reached in the nightstand and tok the lube, handing it to Jungkook who flipped the cap open and poured some over taehyung's chest making him gasp and look at the raven.

"hey what- oh haha kook!" Taehyung was about to ask what the raven was doing when he felt Jungkook's hands rub the lube over him and massaging his ticklish sides.

"Just making you shiny" jungkook chuckled and poured more, moving the last bit down over taehyung's thighs and private area, rubbing it all over, even his member was getting covered. Taehyung bit his lip, he was starting to feel hot from these touches. Jungkook was just rubbing him but he touched just the right spots making him even more needy.

"D-don't tease '' he said, trying to look mad but his eyebrows gave away that he was feeling good. Jungkook's fingers removed themselves from taehyung's member and lowered to his hole teasingly pushing one centimeter in spreading the lube around there. "stop teasing!'' Taehyung whined and playfully smacked the raven's shoulder. Jungkook chuckled and inserted two fingers.

"You're so impatient"

"It's been too long..." Taehyung looked away shyly.

"Then I won't make you wait long," Jungkook smiled and began to stretch the other open. bending himself forward to connect their lips, as a distraction and just because he wanted to kiss him. When they had privacy they could kiss more intimate than normal. They were the best times. Jungkook didn't spend too long to stretch the other as taehyung kept being impatient so he stopped when he thought it was alright and grabbed the lube again. It was almost empty so he just poured the last bit all over his hard length and positioned the tip against his entrance. "ready?"