9: hide

Taehyung had already returned back to the organization and was in his room. Standing inside his room looking at himself in the mirror. Both his hands on his neck one to move his collar out of the way the other to gently touch the bite mark the vampire had left on him. It wasn't bleeding luckily. but it still needed a few days to heal.

"Guess no more t-shirts for me..." Taehyung sighed, he had to keep covering this up, no one here can see, they will think he is a traitor. letting a vampire bite him, that he was at the vampire's side. Which he wasn't. Taehyung had to kill them. He will never be their friend, their ally...

oh so he thought. He wasn't so sure anymore about anything. things felt..different. His heart was telling him completely different things than his mind. His mind kept repeating the rules of the hunter's organization but his heart told him to leave and accept his fate. Yet Taehyung kept denying it and ignored what he really wanted.

*knock! knock!*

Suddenly there was a loud knocking on his door startling him from his peaceful silence. slowly he opened the door and was a little surprised to see one of his fathers guards stand there.

"News spread fast..." Taehyung said softly. the guard chuckled.

"It does, now come along. Yongsun is waiting for you"

"bet he is...'' Taehyung muttered without the guard hearing. Taehyung quickly made sure the bite mark was completely out of sight and followed the man to his fathers office.

-

"Kim Taehyung '' Yongsun said as soon as his son walked through the door and stood in front of his desk.

"...Sir"

Taehyung stood there feeling uncomfortable. 'don't move. Don't let them see it' he spoke mentally to himself not properly listening to his father who was talking to him.

"Taehyung!"

The boy flinched and looked at the man.

"y-yes?"

"pay attention when i am talking to you"

"sorry" he looked down a little and his father spoke up again.

"Is something wrong?"

"no....Sir"

"Hmm, are you sure? You're acting weird today. Is there something you're hiding from me?" his father stood up and walked to him, eyeing the boy suspiciously.

"no fa-....Sir"

"You better not. You know the consequences if you break the rules" his father said softly but sternly. In a way, Taehyung knew he wasn't joking around. Taehyung gulped and nodded. Secretly making sure his collar was still covering his neck.

He cant see....He can't know.....He cant see the bite

"yes...I know"

"good." the man sat back down with a soft sigh looking at his son. "i expect you to finish the job before the end of the month. If not...you're out" his father said. Taehyung's eyes widened the way he said that was different.

"wait. Out of the organization o-"

"out of the group and the family."

"but father-"

"end of the month or you're OUT!" his father smacked his hand on the table making the two guards and Taehyung flinch from the loud noise. "i do not want your name under mine. You haven't achieved anything. You're weak! I do not want weak names in my list. I can't give this to you. Your brother would have done better, but he's dead!"

Taehyung gulped feeling a pang in his heart. He knew his father didn't like him but hearing him say the words did hurt.

"i...I understand..."

"Now leave and go to the chamber. This was your second chance already"

"yes, sir" taehyung lowered his head and walked out of the room mentally preparing himself for the lashes again.

-

That night Taehyung laid on his stomach on bed. His back hurt a lot luckily Namjoon came to wrap him up. This time without giving him a lecture, but just in silence. Namjoon knew he wouldn't be able to change Taehyung's mind in this. So the best he can do now is help him, train him to become better than anyone else. Even if it seemed an impossible task. He won't let Taehyung do it alone. He liked the kid too much to just not care for him.

"my back.....'' Taehyung whined and sat up. He would like to just go away and love a normal life. But he can't. He had to prove himself. He had things to do. He can't let this go.... Not yet.

He was so lost in his thoughts but those got suddenly interrupted by a feeling. His head went blank and he frowned.

There was this strong pull again. He knew where and why he felt it now...Jeon Jungkook.

Taehyung wanted to see him. To be around the vampire. His body needed to go to the vampire.

"no...No Tae you can't. He's a monster. Just like the others....Kill him. That's all" he spoke to himself but his mind didn't believe its own words. They didn't feel valid anymore. Yet the boy kept denying these feelings making it only harder and stronger.

One day it will have to snap, and not even him will be able to push them away..

"that bite was already too far...." Taehyung mumbled looking across from his bed into the mirror with a few pictures. Now having two of Jungkook taped it as well. His hand slowly touched his exposed next feeling the sealed bite marks on his neck. Wam tingles went through him when he thought back at that moment. "you let him bite....You've broken not one but two rules......" he sighed and looked at himself in disappointment "and yet....I liked it..."

---

Thank you for reading see you in the next chapter!

🌼🌼🌼