24: letter

Jungkook was having a great time, he felt so relaxed. Sitting here on the couch with his favorite human in his arms. Both just staring at the burning fireplace, the wood cracking every now and then. On their left sat Yoongi reading a book, Jimin was somewhere upstairs. probably taking a bath. He loves bathing.

"Tae, i have an appointment with a designer tomorrow, would you like to come along?" Jungkook asked, looking down at the human who was resting against his chest holding a pillow.

"designer? for what?" Taehyung asked, looking at the flamed dancing in front of him.

"My clothes, I get my suits personalized. It's exclusively for me. I don't wear cheap human clothing. I want the best. I am special after all"

"calling yourself special, damn" taehyung chuckled. he got a poke in his side from one of jungkook's fingers, he curled up with a yelp. "ruuuude"

"weak"

"Whatever" the human laid back down this time his hands covering his sides, just in case.

"So you wanna come or not?"

"Sure, I would like to." Taehyung smiled. He wasn't a fashion person but spending time with Jungkook was the only reason he was agreeing. And of course Jungkook had read his mind, what did he expect?

"I like you too, don't worry. we will be together a lot, you don't have to miss me"

"i didn't say anything"

"you thought about it, its cute"

"Aish, just shut it." Taehyung blushed and hid his cheeks in the pillow, this made Jungkook chuckle and caress the human's soft hairs.

"are you tired, it's quite late"

"No, you don't sleep either. i can stay awake" Taehyung sighed and sat up, turning to lean against the arm rest so he could look at the other.

"I don't mind if you sleep, I'm used to being awake."

"don't you ever get bored, not being able to sleep. you're literally living all these hours without a break"

"Well, I can rest, I just don't sleep like humans do. I won't completely fall into a dreamland like you would. Im always somewhat active." Jungkook said, also turning around, their legs touching. "But I'm not really that bored I think, I go out at night to feed. I will just go hunt some food to eat, nah i'm not bored"

"Well, I am your food now so" Taehyung smirked and playfully exposed his neck. Jungkooks red eyes sapped to the faint bite marks on the human's neck. He could already imagine the taste of the sweet hot blood on his tongue, warming him from the inside and giving him the satisfaction he wanted. "Nah, not today"

"don't make me hungry and then refuse to give me anything"

"i like annoying you" taehyung chuckled and covered his neck again with his shirt. making jungkook glare at him.

"I will just take it in your sleep," the raven hissed.

"you wouldn't, you wouldn't hurt me like that '' taehyung knew what jungkook meant a while back with 'you are my weakness'. Jungkook would never be able to hurt taehyung, to hurt him and bring his life in danger. Jungkook will always have his protective side in him no matter the situation.

"hm no i wouldn't" Jungkook said. He liked being powerful and having knowledge, but he hated the knowledge he had in hi8s head about taehyung and himself. He would prefer to be simple as a human, to now know these things. How much he loved taehyung and knowing the human liked him back, he was still so many steps behind. Taehyung wasn't over his past yet. Even if the human thinks so...Jungkook could tell, he knew, he could see it all. It makes him feel sad, afraid to lose his spark in his immortal lifetime. But he will accept whatever fate is there for him. even if loving taehyung will bring him to his death, he will be okay with it. he at least had a short while with the human.

"what's wrong?" taehyung asked noticing jungkook spacing out. his red eyes looking at the couch blankly.

"Oh, nothing. don't worry."

"Okay '' Taehyung was sure the raven was lying, but he didn't want to pressure the other in elling him. if it was something he had to know he will trust jungkook will tell him...he will..right? "actually..i am a little tired"

"Okay, let's go to bed then."

Yoongi, who was reading his book, looked up at the two, raising a brow.

"No Yoongi, we will sleep," Taehyung told the other and rolled his eyes at him.

"i didn't say anything" yoongi chuckled and flipped his page. "good to know what was on your mind"

"okay, i'm going" taehyung hopped off the couch but he couldn't help but smile. How could he ever have thought vampires aren't good company. he was having a good time here, the others were so nice. they felt more real than his human friends. His human friends were all brainwashed by the news about vampires being evil. They aren't...well at least not all of them. Taehyung knew it all now, vampires are also just living creatures, they just have a different lifestyle... different food on the menu too.

The human walked through the hallway and was about to head up the stairs when he noticed something white sticking out of the front door. it was stuck in the mail gap. He walked to the door and pulled out the envelope hearing the steel flap clapper closed.

"For me?" he frowned, confused seeing his name on the front, a very recognizable stamp on the back. He broke the stamp and opened the envelope taking out the small note with handwritten words on it.

'Tae, I want to see you. meet me at the local bar tomorrow at 7, i hope you can make it..

Greetings. Your father'

"What's that?" Jungkook asked suddenly standing behind him. The human flinched and quickly crumpled the paper in his hand.

"nothing, just advertisement" he put the crumpled paper in his pocket and headed upstairs. "lets go to bed"

---

steadily things are moving. also i dont remember introducing Seokjin yet, or did i? i dont remember, i have notes of his role here but i dont remember if i had mentioned hi already or not. i think i havent... i know hoseok isnt introduced yet. but he will show up soon!

thank you for reading, see you in the next chapther!