19: dark powers

"What happened, is he okay?" Taehyung asked Jimin who had finished checking up on Jungkook after he was called.

"He will be fine don't worry, he just used some of his powers but he got distracted and it lashed back so he will just need some rest and blood. but he will be fine, no need to worry. its not something new to us" jimin replied assuring taehyung that it was nothing bad. "So, how are you two now? anything juicy happened yet?" jimin wiggled his brows. Jimin wasn't blind, he had seen and FELT the tension of the hunter and the vampire. He almost wanted to just push the two inside a room and lock them until they had kissed or whatever. Jimin was quite nosy, he always wants to know what is going on.

"Uhm...not really," Taehyung said, glancing at Jungkook, who lay on the ground with his eyes closed, still passed out.

"why nottt?"

"i don't know, it's not like i would tell you anyway"

"too bad" jimin fake pouted and jumped up from his sitting position. "alright imma leave now, i have a date with Yoongi. you will watch him, yes? okay good, byeee" jimin didn't wait for a reply and left the study ignoring the human who complained.

"This annoying brat, '' Taehyung said, squinting his eyes at the closed door of the study. but even i8f jimin annoyed him sometimes he couldn't get really mad about it, he did like it. Taehyung was having a good time here. It felt good to do what he wanted, to not worry about anything of his father. He was finding more about himself, things he likes, things about vampires. He learns a lot from these creatures. They were friendly, friendly that he sometimes even forgot they were still dark beings with a body.

He was so lost in thoughts that he didn't notice two red eyes staring at him. Well that was until he turned his head to Jungkook and saw them. He flinched in shock and frowned. "stop staring! It's so creepy"

"you are the one spacing out. you just happened to be in my line of view" jungkook replied and sat up holding his head. "damn this headache"

"what happened? you were having these weird black eyes and then you just passed out, i don't know. what was it all about??" Taehyung asked for waiting answers.

"Oh I just paid your father a visit, I had to see him, and explore a bit of the hunter's hideout."

"What do you mean?"

"I have the power to possess a human from a distance and take control of their body. so i travelled to one of these annoying hunters and decided to chat with your father for a bit. But you interrupted me and it pulled me away from my concentration, so I could not end the bond properly. It lashed back and drained me, so I passed out."

"oh...so..wait...can you possess me too?"

"i could if i wanted to"

"you don't want to?"

"I have no reason to possess you or have the intention to do so."

"So what did you say to my father?"

"nothing much, i just teased him a bit with the fact you're mine now"

"I'm not yours!"

"Yes you are, '' Jungkook said. "anyway, he wasn't so pleased but before we could continue the conversation you interrupted me"

"Sorry, I had no idea what you were doing.."

"I don't blame you. I was just worried if something had happened to you. i didn't expect you to come to me"

"You were late, we were supposed to do something.

"Oh right, I didn't think it was this late already. i guess i got a little carried away in my 'dreamland'" jungkook stood up wrapping his pants but he almost fell over out of balance. Taehyung quickly caught him.

"Are you sure you are okay?"

"i am, just need some blood. I think I can find some rabbit or something in the garden....unless" jungkook turned his head and raised a brow at the human. "you want to give me some of yours"

"a-ah...uhm" taehyung blushed a little and a hand wet to his neck feeling the old, almost healed, bite mark. He remembered the feeling he got when the raven drank from him. "fuck, yes, take mine" taehyung muttered and without any delay jungkook held the boy and grazed his sharp fangs over the boy's hot soft flesh. Taehyung's heart was beating so fast in his chest as he waited for the bite.

And when it came it was like an euphoric feeling washed over him making his legs tremble. Both sank to the ground. Jungkook held the human in his arms as he drank the amount he needed. and..well something extra too, just because it was just so delicious.

Jungkook licked the last drops from taehyung's neck that escaped the holes and licked his lips clean looking at the human. Almost immediately taehyung grabbed jungkook's cheeks and pulled him in a kiss. moving their lips together. Nor all blood had been swallowed yet, Taehyung could taste his own blood in the kiss. and it was making him feel hot...he felt aroused by it. He liked it. He wants jungkook. not just a kiss. he wants more. He wasn't satisfied with just a kiss anymore. it left him wanting.

"I... we should stop," Taehyung said and stood up suddenly. He wants it but not now. not here, like this.

Jungkook hummed and stood up following the Human out of the study, feeling his strength slowly come back to him.

"I need a few minutes, then we can start training you"

"so that's why you called me to the garden"

"Of course, why else? I need you to know how to fight me"

"But why, can you at least tell me why?" Taehyung frowned. He did not understand why Jungkook wanted this. it was odd, why would a vampire want to be beat.

"If I tell you things will go differently, I can't tell you more than I already am. You have to know all this if you ever will make your choice."

"What choice, stop being so mysterious!"

"I can't tell you! Now shut it and fight me"

"wha-ah!"Taehyung was suddenly pinned against the wall by the raven.

"Too slow. We gotta work on that my little rose. Time for chatting is over. its now time for business." get ready, i won't hold back. well...maybe a little. i can't have you in pain."

---

sorry for the late update, i was addicted to my other story for a while ehmmmm heh. anyway...i uhm, i hope you enjoyed the chapter. i hope to see you in the next update!

🌼🌼🌼