12: want

"Stop sneaking on me like that!!" Taehyung shouted in surprise. "you will give me a heart attack"

"Well I can't just walk in through the front door can i?" jungkook stepped out of the shadows with a brow raised.

"I suppose that's true" Taehyung muttered, Jungkook couldn't really walk into a hunters building like he was going grocery shopping. He would be killed before he even gets through the door. It would be too dangerous. "How do you do it anyway?"

"Do what?"

"Just appear out of nowhere!?"

"I teleport through shadows. Can move around in them"

"Are you stalking me?"

"No, i just hear you called for me, so i came"

"Oh...." taehyung was a little surprised at that answer. He really was convinced the vampire was just stalking him.

"So, have you changed your mind yet?" Jungkook asked, looking around the other's room. The first things that caught his eyes were the few small photos of him. "Hey, it's me," he said teasingly.

"don't make me kill you!"

"i like to see you try"

"watch me"

"you're cute" Jungkook chuckled and looked at the photos. He grinned and stepped aside just barely dodging taehyung's attack at him. "ooh attacking me from the back? Trying to be smart?"

"Shut up," Taehyung said and took the photos off the wall with a frown.

"I can train you"

"I don't need a vampire's help. especially not yours"

"Rude"

"I'm just following the rules"

"fucking hell, just ignore the rules. these rules suck ass if you ask me" jungkook muttered with a roll of his eyes. anything that was between him and getting his mate on his side was stupid.

"It's our way of life to make sure the streets are safe"

"have you seen the crime outside, vampires aren't the only problem in this"

"Yes but.....ugh" the hunters groaned and put the photos on his desk with a sigh. He was annoyed how everything Jungkook said was either true or made him thinking deeply about something. "why wont you just stop?"

"because I found my destined other. I have seen them die before, and I am not losing this chance again."

"you vampires are complicated"

"not really actually. were quite simple. feed us blood and were good"

"So, you're like dogs?" Taehyung chuckled. Jungkook frowned and looked at him.

"that's not what i- whatever. compare us to dogs if that's what you like"

"Im just joking" taehyung smiled. Not thinking of how wrong this was. to veen be speaking with a vampire this friendly. it was like they were best friends. But Taehyung doesn't want to think right now. He had fun now. Jungkook wasn't bad company, just a little different.

Taehyung was looking at the photos he had of the other when Jungkook inched closer to him trapping the hunter against the wall. He rubbed his nose against Taehyung's neck, sniffing the blood that was held under the soft warm flesh.

"I want to taste....Let me bite you, '' Jungkook asked. There was a long silence. the human was thinking. but his mind didn't win.

"o-okay" Taehyung replied. Pushing away all the alarm bells in his head that were screaming this was wrong. It was going against everything. But he wanted to feel it again. He wanted more of these butterflies inside of him.

When Taehyung gave him the word Jungkook bared his fangs and tried to bite him gently but it was hard to do. He felt the human flinch and inhale sharply when his fangs pierced through the skin.

In a way to comfort he wrapped an arm around the other and caressed his back a few times while he slurped the blood out of him.

"j-jungkook" the boy patted the vampire when he began to feel a little light headed. Immediately the raven stopped and pulled away after sealing the bite with his tongue.

They stared into each other's eyes. Taehyung's brown ones got lost in Jungkook's red ones. They seemed so magical, he hadn't been able to look at any vampire's eyes like this before. They were actually really pretty in their own way. It was unique.

Taehyung raised his hand and touched Jungkook's scar that went from his cheek almost to his ear.

"Where did you get this from?"

"an attack"

"a hunter?"

"mhm" Jungkook nodded. "i rather not talk about it"

Taehyung got curious about what the raven didnt want to tell him. But he decided not to ask.

"Taehyung, accept our bond"

"i....I can't, you know that. I'm a hunter, i have to kill you"

"You don't have to do anything. Do what you want. What you think is right. If it means killing me, then do it. Right here and now '' Jungkook said. He took the knife from Taehyung's belt and put it in the other's hand.

"Jung-"

"Make your decision, be my mate or kill me and go back to your father" Jungkook said. He will give the boy not a choice to walk away this time. Jungkook doesn't want to chase someone forever when he can never be with them.

"I can't do this. Don't be like this"

"do it" jungkook frowned.

"You give me a headache!" Taehyung said. The conflicted feeling came back. He groaned in frustration and pushed the other harshly. Making the vampire fall back on the bed. He jumped on top and swung the knife down. "ahh!"

But the knife never came in touch with the vampire.

"I can't go back....Im will always be no one to him," Taehyung said. "I don't want to be here...."

"you can be with me, if you accept what we feel. I know you feel the same. Don't try to ignore it, '' Jungkook said calmly.

"i won't...'' Taehyung whispered and looked at him. He leaned down cupping Jungkook's face, both their eyes closed.

But their lips didn't touch. He hovered just barely over Jungkook's. There was a small hesitation.

Seeing this, Jungkook wasn't going to lose this moment and grabbed the other's nape, pulling him in a kiss. Taehyung's eyes went wide as plates when he realized what was happening....

---

welp, idk about this chapter but yea....

thank you for reading. see you in the next chapter!

🌼🌼🌼