22

"How much longer will he be like this?" Tae was glad to have what was practically a little Jeongguk puppy around, but it was preventing them from doing what they needed to do to. 

"3 or 4 days. He's starting to get verbal again, so two days after he becomes completely verbal, we should be good to go," Jin assured. Tae looked down at Jeongguk on his lap and tousled his hair, getting a content sigh in response.

"You hungry, gguk?" He kept his voice quiet, understanding that just about everything about Jeongguk was sensitive right now. Jeongguk seemed to think about it.

"Kinda," he answered. Tae looked up at Jin in the kitchen, who shrugged and headed towards the fridge.

"What are you feelin', honey? Sandwich, soup, something else?" Jin glanced over his shoulder Jeongguk on the couch and watched his face scrunch up with thought again. Jin tried to keep his heart from melting. 

"Wich," he mumbled, nuzzling his face against Tae's leg. Taehyung quickly went back to petting Jeongguk, not wanting to keep him waiting. Jin hummed and began to put together a lunch for Jeongguk. Jimin was asleep beside Taehyung, beginning to snore softly. Tae pinched him gently, waking him.

"You want Ggukie to start kicking you?" Taehyung was obviously teasing, which Jimin understood after a moment. Jimin looked down at Jeongguk, who was starting to get antsy and laid a gentle hand on his hips, immediately calming him. Jeongguk gave a long sigh and closed his eyes, a welcome thing for everyone in the house. 

When Jeongguk went to sleep, he could be left alone for as long as he was asleep. Luckily for them, Primal Jeongguk was by far a deep sleeper. If he fell asleep, he'd be out for at least 3 hours. Jin slowed his sandwich making and waited almost anxiously for Jeongguk to fall asleep. 

After 30 minutes and it was assured the maknae was asleep, Taehyung and Jimin slipped out from under him and headed over towards Jin in the kitchen. 

"Can you actually make me a sandwich, hyung? I'm hungry," Taehyung said, a bright grin on his face. Jimin had the exact same smile, leaning in expectantly. Jin sighed and shrugged, turning back to the sandwich material on the counter. 

"Fine, you brats."

--

When Jeongguk woke up, Namjoon and Hoseok were with him, his head on Namjoon's thigh while his lower half rested on Hoseok's legs. Namjoon smiled down at the younger boy when he woke up, brushing hair from his eyes. 

"Morning, baby," Namjoon cooed. Jeongguk blinked up at him and leaned up to press his head against Namjoon's chest. The older leaned down and placed a gentle kiss on Jeongguk's head, fingers gently lacing through the younger's hair. Hoseok smiled at the little interaction and watched Jeongguk as he settled back down. 

"You know, Joon, we've talked about Ggukie a lot, what about the rest of us?" Hoseok glanced over at Namjoon with an unsure gaze and only got a confused look in response. 

"I don't quite understand," Namjoon answered. Hoseok frowned and looked away.

"We all love Jeongguk. We know that each of us loves Jeongguk, but what about loving other members? What if... all of us were technically together? As in there wasn't really any boundaries for love within the group." Hoseok hoped that better explained his question. Namjoon seemed to think about it and hummed.

"I get what you're saying. Like a polyamorous relationship?" Namjoon had a trace of a smile on his face. He'd honestly been thinking about proposing the idea for a little while now, wondering how Jeongguk would like it mainly. 

"Yeah, exactly," Hoseok said, his eyes lighting up slightly. Namjoon smiled warmly.

"I wouldn't be opposed," he murmured. Hoseok's cheeks immediately tinted red, he hadn't expected it to go that smoothly. Namjoon looked down at Jeongguk and raised an eyebrow. The younger seemed to understand the question without anyone saying it.

"Be fine..." he murmured, closing his eyes contentedly. Namjoon and Hoseok looked back at each other and smiled. 

"I guess let's ask the rest of the guys too," Namjoon said. Within 5 minutes, everyone was gathered in the main room, sitting somewhere or another.

"So, me and Hobi were talking about it, we asked Ggukie and everything, what if we had a polyamorous relation between all seven of us? Our love wouldn't just have to be focused on Jeongguk, but on other members as well. No one would be off limits," Namjoon said. He earned two confused looks and two looks that screamed 'I'm on board'. Jin and Yoongi looked purely excited by the idea, while Taehyung and Jimin looked nothing short of confused. 

"We'd all be in a relationship?" Jimin seemed unsure, eyes glancing between the other six people in the room. Sure, he'd considered it once long before Jeongguk had gotten his results, but now he was unsure. Taehyung just didn't understand flat out.

"Yes. No one in the group would be off limits, anyone would be fair game. The only thing is that the relationship would be closed, no other people could join," Namjoon said. Jimin seemed a little more assured after that, and Taehyung began to understand what was being talked about.

"I suppose I wouldn't mind," Jimin said, glancing around with his cheeks painted a soft pink. Taehyung was the only one left, all eyes (except Jeongguk's) on him. He shrugged happily and looked around.

"Sure, why not."