18

Omg 6k ilysm ❤️❤️💜 also sorry for being a bad author and not updating more often like I said I would
————————————————

Hoseok slammed into the other alpha, letting Jeongguk breathe and curl up into a tiny ball Mark ended up rushing over and pulling Jeongguk out of the ring, covering him in a blanket and moving the two towards the locker rooms to keep them safe.

In the meantime, things were getting bloody in the ring, Hoseok throwing jabs left and right and dodging every one of the other alpha's punches. When it came to someone he loved, he was fucking vicious.

Everyone else ended up getting there, Taehyung, Yoongi, and Jin immediately searching for Jeongguk while the others joined Hoseok in the fight. It only took minutes for the man to go down, and for the others to have found Jeongguk and started to try and calm him down. Jin ended up calling Namjoon, who stayed back, to bring the van to take them back. Hoseok, as soon as the alpha was out cold, went to Jeongguk. Taking him from whoever's arms he was in and holding him tightly.

"Oh my god baby, are you okay? I'm so so sorry...I should've tracked your scent sooner..." he whispered. jeongguk held onto him tightly, sobbing his heart out. The sight made everyone's heart hurt. Seeing their precious baby bunny so scared and bruised. There was a honk outside and Hoseok rushed outside with the rest of them, as well as Mark and Jisung to get Jeongguk home as quickly as possible.

"Baby, talk to me, what happened?" Hoseok whispered. All he got was a tiny coo. Hoseok realized that Jeongguk wasn't just little but also in baby space. He held him close and closed his eyes.

"god it's all my fault, Princess...I'm sorry..." he whispered. Jimin gently began to rub Hoseok's back.

"Hyung, it's not your fault. All that matters is that Jeongguk is okay, he's not bred, and he's only a little hurt." Jimin said softly. Hoseok nodded sadly and held the baby boy close. He sighed softly as they pulled up to the dorms, and quickly moved inside. They got Jeongguk dressed and Yoongi left quite suddenly. Everyone was awfully confused when Yoongi left so quickly. Until he came back with the box of diapers that he'd gotten for little Jeongguk. Jin smiled softly.

"Way to think ahead, Yoongi." He murmured. Yoongi smiled and stepped forwards putting the diaper on Jeongguk to make sure he didn't have an accident while he slept. Yoongi picked Jeongguk up and headed to the kitchen to make a bottle for the little one, who was still sniffling and hiccuping. Tears trailed down his cheeks but he nonetheless had calmed down moderately.

"You okay there, sweetheart?" Yoongi whispered. Jeongguk cooed softly.

"A-aeh..." he hiccuped and reached out a bit with his soft little hands. He reached for the warm bottle once it was ready and drank it awfully quickly.

"Slow down, sweetheart." He whispered. Jeongguk's eyelids drooped and he looked at Yoongi with tired eyes. The older gently began to rock Jeongguk until he fell asleep. When he took him back to the living room, everyone was waiting. They'd already built a crib just in case Jeongguk slipped into baby space. It was in Taehyung's room, so Yoongi carefully handed over Jeongguk to Taehyung, who took the little sweetheart to the crib and gently laid him down.

"Sleep well, baby boy." He whispered and went back to the living room and sat down.

"We need to put more rules in place for both big and little Jeongguk...we could have completely lost our Ggukie..." Taehyung said. Jin nodded in agreement.

"We'll talk them over with him when he wakes up big again." He said softly. They all nodded and parted ways to their rooms to sleep.

As Taehyung went into his room, he smiled at how peacefully Jeongguk was sleeping.

"I love you, Ggukie.."

UwU taekook is nice don't worry it's basically gonna be at ot7 ship uwu ily all thanks for sticking with me❤️❤️💚❤️💜💛💛💚💕💕💕💕