13

Jeongguk woke up little, not a big surprise since there was some tears behind what had happened the day before. Tae had gone out with Jin to get breakfast and Jeongguk had been given to Jimin to handle. As he woke up, his eyes trail up to the face of the chest he was sleeping on. When he noticed the prominent smell of Jimin and saw the older's gentle smile. Very suddenly, Jeongguk started to tear up and Jimin's eyes widened at the sudden change of emotion. He pulled Jeongguk close and sat up to bounce him softly.

"Aw, baby, you're okay... what's wrong bunny, hm?" Jimin said softly. Jeongguks hiccuped and only cried more. Jimin cooed to calm him down and brought up a hand to rub behind the younger's ears.

"You're okay, you're okay...tell Daddy what's wrong, yeah?" Jimin said softly. The rubbing had calmed him down significantly and he nuzzled into Jimin's chest.

"G-Ggukie bad boy...Ggukie wun from daddies' n' den get huwt..." he mumbled. He hiccuped and closed his eyes again. Jimin continued to bounce him.

"You're such a good boy, Bunny. You didn't fight us when we brought you back..." Jimin assured and rubbed Jeongguk's back still to keep him stabilized for the time being.

"I-I won' wun 'way evew again. Ggukie promise." He mumbled and heard a soft coo from the doorway. Tae was smiling softly and went over to take the little into his arms.

"You're so sweet, prince~ isn't that right Minnie?" Tae said with a grin and handed Jeongguk BiBi.

"The sweetest!" Jimin agreed with a grin. Jeongguk nuzzled into Tae's neck and smiled a bit when the older bounced him softly.

"Breakfast is ready though, Gguks. Do you wanna be big or little for it?" Tae asked. Jeongguk thought about it before squirming out of Tae's hole to pull himself back into big space again.

"I'll be big..." he said softly but still kept BiBi in his hands. Neither of the other two had an issue with it, even saw it as a good idea in case the youngest wanted to slip during breakfast. The other two nodded before going out into the dining room with the maknae. Jin smiled immediately at Jeongguk.

"Morning, Gguk." He said softly. Jeongguk gave him a gentle smile.

"Good morning, Hyung. Thank you for making breakfast," Jeongguk said happily. He was hiding so much under the politeness and smiles though. Anything bad you could think about yourself was in the youngest's brain. Disgust, anger, sadness, everything. He sat down between Tae and Jimin before he started eating. He knew he shouldn't be eating as much, but Jin gave him more than usual instead of less. Jeongguk ate everything though. He stood up and bowed slightly to the elders.

"I'm sorry for worrying you yesterday, Hyungs. I promise it won't happen again." Jeongguk said before, to everyone's surprise, taking the dishes and bringing them to the sink. Jin tried to take some from Jeongguk but the youngest got them all to the sink.

"Jeongguk, you do know you don't have to do this, right?" Jin asked. Jeongguk nodded softly.

"Yes, I know. I just wanted to apologize, that's all." He said softly and bowed again before beginning to wash the dishes. Everyone smiled at the maknae and went off to do their own things.

(trigger warning)

Jeongguk finished the dishes as quickly as possible and rushed to the bathroom. And just like that, he relapsed. He leaned over the toilet and threw up everything he'd eaten, silently since he'd learned to do it undetected. He finished that and littered his upper right thigh with light cuts that wouldn't have any effect on anything. He walked out of the bathroom a few minutes later after flushing and hiding the blade, and no one noticed. No one noticed how he was a little more pale, his cheeks not as full, his eyes a little less bright. And they wouldn't notice.

[it's 2:30 in the morning, I'm tired but I can't sleep and I painted Kermit the frog on my phone case okay bye - bunny]