🚫10🚫

THIS IS A SMUT CHAPTER. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO READ,PLEASE JUST SKIP TO THE NEXT CHAPTER, THANK YOU

Jeongguk got to his feet after untangling himself from the pillow and silently unlocked the door before going back to the bed and grabbing hold of the pillow to grind against it with another small moan.

"I-I changed my m-mind...j-just open the door..." Jeongguk whimpered.

"You're okay will all of us coming in?" Jin asked.

"Mhm, p-please..." Jeongguk whimpered. There was the click of the door before Jeongguk felt overwhelmed with the scents of 6 alphas coming into the room. Jeongguk still helplessly grinded against the pillow. Hoseok was the first once to get over to Jeongguk. He gently took Jeongguk's cheek from where it was buried in the pillow.

"You look so pretty, bunny..." Hoseok whispered. Jeongguk shivered at the alpha's words and looked up at all of them. Jin was watching them like a hawk, but very quickly everyone became very patient. They were expecting Jeongguk to say something.

"A-alphas...." Jeongguk whispered. That was enough for Hoseok and Jimin's hands to begin roaming around on Jeongguk's skin. The Omega gave a whimper and he noticed that he'd spiked Jin's alpha senses to mate an Omega during heat. Hoseok was close to Jeongguk's nipples while Jimin was creeping up his thigh towards his dick. Jeongguk felt small compared to the alphas, who seemed huge and intimidating. Jimin and Hoseok both stopped at the same time and looked at me.

"Tell us if it gets too much, okay bunny? We don't want you getting hurt. And call one of us by our nicknames if you're going little, okay?" Hoseok said gently. Jimin's eyes were practically fucking Jeongguk already and the little Omega just nodded.

"Okay?" Jimin snapped. He wanted an answer, being one of the two cruel doms in the room.

"O-okay.." Jeongguk whispered, falling rapidly into *subspace.

(*subspace: the mindset of a submissive human being. e.g: listening and doing exactly what the dom says, just being extremely submissive)

Jimin squeezes Jeongguk's thigh and smirked.

"There's our good boy..." he murmured and the rest of the guys (except for Jin) crept up on Jeongguk and started to feel him up and down, not touching him in the right spots.

"P-please..." Jeongguk whispered. Taehyung tilted his head with a dark look on his face.

"Please what?" He asked, making Jeongguk whine loudly.

"Touch m-me, p-please alphas?" Jeongguk mumbled. It seemed the alphas had enjoyed enough teasing too because as soon as the words were out of his mouth. A pair of lips were on his, warm hands were sliding up his belly, a pair of cold hands were on his thighs while one single hand slipped under the waistband of his boxers and began to play gently with his dick. Ever so gently. Jeongguk found that the lips on his were Jimin's from the way the older nipped and bit at his lips and tongue, the hands going up his belly were Namjoon's, the hands squeezing his thighs harshly were Taehyung's, and the hand against his dick as Hoseok's. Jeongguk moaned into Jimin's mouth at the sudden pleasure that seemed to erupt from everywhere someone was touching. Jimin's lips left Jeongguk's and tugged off Jeongguk's shirt in a second before beginning to nip and bite at the youngest's collarbone and leave little marks. Jeongguk made an attempt to look down at his hyungs and caught Taehyung's gaze. Taehyung was almost unseen behind Hoseok. He was sucking marks into Jeongguk's sensitive thighs. Jeongguk gasped before moaning when Hoseok began to harshly jack him off. Jeongguk wasn't big. He was actually pretty small when it came to dick size. None of them seemed to mind, especially as Hoseok licked at it softly. It took Jeongguk about 2 seconds to cum from all the overstimulation. He was left shaking while everyone pulled away in tandem to watch their Omega. Jin moves past them gently to brush the sweaty hair out of Jeongguk's face.

"You okay, ggukie?" Jin asked. Jeongguk nodded.

"Do you want one person to mate you then or do you not mind if all of them do?" Jin asked, obviously showing that him and Yoongi were going to sit out of the fucking. They weren't really into sevensomes.

"I-I don't mind..." Jeongguk whispered. Jin nodded before moving away from Jeongguk and leaving the room with Yoongi. Jeongguk looked at the four alphas left before they all sat down around him.

"Tell me if you want this in a different order or in a different way, Gukie, but can Taehyung fuck you first, you suck Hoseok's dick, I play with your nipples and Namjoon jerks off?" Jimin asked. Jeongguk nodded quickly. He was sweaty already but he felt another wave of his heat wash through him.

"I-it's fine, j-just hurry.." Jeongguk whispered. Everyone move into action and Jeongguk's mind was focused solely on Taehyung's quick movements. Everyone was waiting in their spots for Taehyung to get inside Jeongguk so they wouldn't overload the younger. Taehyung spit gently on his finger, and the cruel dom in his head turned soft for the time being. Taehyung gently began to work his finger into Jeongguk. Jeongguk on the other hand was already moaning. He'd never expected to have someone fingering him feel so good. He's never even fingered himself before either.

Taehyung had worked in three fingers before Jeongguk was begging for the older to fuck him. Everyone found the sight arousing and looked at Taehyung to see if he'd actually comply. Turns out he did and gently took Jeongguk's hand.

"Tell me if it's too much." Taehyung said gently, getting a quick nod from Jeongguk. Tae began to push in extremely slowly and the stretch for Jeongguk had already started at half the head in. He was holding back tears already and clenched his jaw to keep from crying out. Taehyung seemed to slow down for a second before he decided maybe it would be better to just go in with one stroke. Taehyung pushed in and Jeongguk screamed with tears streaming down his cheeks. He didn't say to pull out though so they just sat there for a bit while Jeongguk cried. When Jeongguk has finally calmed down to sniffling, Taehyung shifted and elicited a loud moan from Jeongguk. Just that little shift of Taehyung's cock had hit the younger's prostate. Jeongguk shifted his hips downwards to signal Taehyung to move, which the older did. Immediately slamming into Jeongguk as fast as he could. The younger moaned as loud as he could and welcomed the cock in his mouth along with Jimin's tongue and fingers playing with his nipples.

Within a few minutes, Jeongguk had came 2 from overstimulation and was starting to cry from it. No one noticed and thought it wasn't hurting him but the way Taehyung slammed into him was hurting. A lot. Jeongguk tried to get Taehyung to at least slow down by crying out his name, but Jeongguk should have known that would only store Taehyung to go faster. Hoseok had finished a while ago, so Jeongguk was able to be heard loud and clear. Taehyung was getting rougher and rougher, only making Jeongguk feel littler and littler. Jeongguk had slipped very slowly, surprisingly, and had finally had enough of the hurting in his body.

"D-DADDY STOP!" Jeongguk screamed, getting Taehyung and Jimin to stop immediately. They recognized the childish voice all too much and both pulled away from Jeongguk only to grab onto him and hug the younger gently. Taehyung felt horrible for hurting his baby boy and continued to apologize and coo at Jeongguk to get him to stop crying. Jin had quickly brought in a warm bottle of milk and gave it to Taehyung to feed to Jeongguk. The now little Omega had taken it easily with a few sniffles before falling asleep. Jin sighed and looked at all of them.

"We need to be more careful. We need to remember that Jeongguk's our little and our Omega. We need to be gentle with him and be careful of what we do. Taehyung. Jimin. Remember that when you fuck him, he isn't an alpha. He can't take as much. That goes for everyone. Be careful with our bunny. He's fragile." Jin said. Everyone nodded and looked down at the sleeping little boy in Taehyung's arms.

"I'll be more careful next time, bunny..." Taehyung whispered.

(Hi this is long overdue love you bye -bunny)