19

Yuh we rlly about to reach 7k ILYSM CHILREN 🥰🥰🥰🥰
——————————————————

Jeongguk woke up big and felt a little uncomfortable in the diaper. His lip pouted out a bit and he sat up, only to finally notice Taehyung's smell all over the room and look around for the older. Taehyung wasn't in the room at the moment. He whimpered slightly when he remembered what had happened the day before. Someone heard the whimper and Jeongguk heard footsteps coming down the hall. He looked up and saw Jimin.

"Morning, sleepy head. Big or little?" He asked as he came over. Jeongguk rubbe his eyes gently.

"big..." he murmured. Jimin chuckled softly.

"Doesn't seem like you will be for long. Come on, we need you specifically to finish something." Jimin said ever so softly. Jeongguk nodded and ended up glancing down at Jimin's sweatshirt. Jimin laughed softly and pulled off his sweatshirt.

"Here, Ggukie." He said and held it out to him. Jeongguk grinned and quickly and happily put it on before getting up. The sweatshirt, since Jeongguk was so short, went down almost to his knees. He looked like a cute ass three year old. He quickly followed Jimin out though and was a little confused when he say everyone in the living room. He smiled at them either way, trying to ignore everything that had happened the day before.

"Come over here, Ggukie. We gotta do some stuff." Hoseok said. I nodded and instead of sitting in his own seat, he went over and sat in Jin's lap. Everyone had to fight the urge to coo, just in case it possibly somehow caused him to slip. They needed him big.

"So Jeongguk, you know we need to set some more rules down. But for when you are big," Namjoon said. Jeongguk slumped some and nodded a bit.

"So, all of us have already put some more rules down. Ready?" Namjoon asked. Jeongguk nodded ever so slowly.

"Okay. 1st on the list for big Jeongguk, always tell someone where you're going. Doesn't matter if we're at a restaurant and it's just to the bathroom. Anything bad could happen. Got it?" Namjoon said. Jeongguk nodded again.

"Good, now onto number 2. Someone will go with you wherever you go. No matter where." He said. Jeongguk had a slight issue with that.

"B-but doesn't that mean that someone has to come to the bathroom with me?" He asked. Namjoon nodded. Jeongguk squirmed a bit but stilled at the gentle hands pressed to his hips.

"Just say what's on you mind, gguk." Jin said softly.

"W-well that's gonna be kind of embarrassing.." he murmured. Namjoon smiled softly.

"Baby, it'll be one of us. If it's a bathroom situation, there won't be a manager going with you. It'll be us." He assured. Jeongguk felt a little more comfortable with it afterwards and finally nodded. Jin rubbed gently circles on the younger's hips.

"You feeling little again?" Namjoon asked softly. He and everyone else noticed the way Jeongguk's eyes glazed over and got a little bigger. He didn't exactly feel little though. He shook his head and looked around at everyone. They seemed overly skeptical but let it slide for once.

"If you say so, gguk. But don't suppress it. It's first on the list, babe." Namjoon said. Jeongguk nodded obediently. Hoseok seemed to perk up a bit.

"Wait...Namjoon isn't today Jeongguk's 18 and a half birthday?" Hoseok asked. Everyone seemed to realize it simultaneously.

"What? What happens on my 18 and a half birthday?" Jeongguk asked softly. He was a confused little baby. He didn't notice himself getting overly hot and his scent coming off him insanely strong. Jin stood up quickly when Jeongguk finally started to notice himself beginning to pant.

"Shut down the building, get any other alphas off the next two floors." Jin said harshly. Everyone jumped into action and the majority of everyone rushed out the door to get alphas and everyone off the next two floors down. Jeongguk was in physical pain.

"Mmm, J-Jinnie...h-hurts.." he whimpered. Jin and Hoseok quickly moved Jeongguk to one of their bedrooms, mainly the room with the biggest bed, which was Namjoon's room.

"Shh, baby, shh. This might take quite a while, baby. We've all talked about this by the time we figured out you were an Omega. It almost might hurt a lot." Jin said softly. Jeongguk whimpered as he panted. Jin and Hoseok began to pull off the sweatshirt and diaper.

"H-Hoseokie...what's happenin'" he whimpered.

"You're at the age where you have to be bred, but it'll only be today you'll have to be bred. You'll just have a normal heat after this." He said softly. Jeongguk whined at how hot he still was. Namjoon and all the other came in after a little. They all looked sympathetically at their poor Omega on the bed.

"Jeongguk we need you to agree to something." Taehyung said softly. Jeongguk nodded a bit.

"O-okay..."

"We all want to breed you."

:> smut in the next chapter kids. So what do y'all say? Should jeongguk let all of them breed him or just one? This is dire information so please vote yes or no, and if you say no, who should breed him? If I get tired of waiting, they're all just gonna bread him okay bye vote pls

Yes

No (what member[s])

Bread (mmm bread Omega jeongguk)